075

Ellie Meiziah (Just You)
5:41 AM

meiziah:

Today, I have to wake up early. To prepare some protein bars and a lot of food that can help the club with their game. Ngayon kasi ang unang araw ng inter-high, at dalawang game agad ang meron kami.

Ang alam ko, ay apat ang representative mula sa Eramis. Our school which is Eramis Academy, at ang tatlong natitirang school na hindi isinunod ang pangalan sa pangalan ng siyudad namin. Kung sino man ang manalo sa mga unang laban, ay magcocompete sa para sa battle of cities.

I can still remember the trauma of my seniors last year. Nang manalo sila pero agad na natalo nang labanan ang Atlas. We made it to the inter-high, but because of this one lost against Atlas, halos tatlo sa team ang nag quit.

I want them to overcome the fear, and I'm sure na this year mas aangat kami.

We have Spencer on our side. And he's really good. Isa siya sa mga all-around players namin. And I can see the improvement from all of the practices and training we had. Ako mismo sa sarili ko ay alam ko na ngayong taon mataas ang chance namin dahil sa kanya.

But the thing is, ever since that incident when he called Lazarus for me, he distances himself. He never really bothered me again. Akala ko noong una ay ayos lang para sa 'kin. He started asking for Lance or any members of the club, instead of me.

And we never really had the chance to talk about it.

And here I am, hoping again. For things to get better. And for my seniors to overcome their fear.

And I'm also hoping that after all of this, I'll get to talk to Spencer and fix everything.

sent.