Part 3

In the dark scary wood's Momo and Bakugou found Deku's castle. They run to the castle to rescue shadow and Sero plus to destroy Deku once and for all, but they only found Sero all beaten up with blood on his face and chest. Shadow was nowhere to be seen, Bakugou then ran into a room while Momo stayed with Sero. Then Bakugou shouted that he saw Deku, and they ran to deku and Bakugo then Momo took out Sero's sword and stabbed Deku then Shadow came out of a room her whole body covered in blood, Bakugou ran over to Shadow and caught her before she fell, and they went home. When they got home, Mina ran to the front door with Todoroki and Kaminari running behind her, they saw Shadow and Sero covered in blood. Then Mina took Shadow and Sero to the bathroom to clean them up and bandage them up then put Sero to bed and Shadow went back home with Bakugou and Fluffy the big grey wolf.

//Later that night\\

Shadow and Fluffy went on a walk while Bakugou was making dinner. Shadow heard a noise coming from the bushes, Fluffy was sniffing around then started barking like mad then a figure came out of the dark behind and puts tape on shadows face, Fluffy went to get Bakugou because she was trained to do in case anything happened to shadow or if shadow was injured, the mysterious person grabbed shadow and opened a portal to go back to their hideout but before they went through the portal they saw Bakugou and Fluffy running to stop him but they were too late they were already through the portal so Bakugou and Fluffy went to get the Baku squad so they can save shadow from the villain again. When shadow got to the villain's hideout where the villain ripped the tape of her mouth and she scream from the pain. There was a light hanging above shadow in the small room then the villain came out of the dark to shadow's surprise it was Kirishima, and she asked him why he was a villain and he said that if he didn't become one, the other villains would have killed his family which he did not want them to kill them so he joined the league of villains. after a while Kirishima got bored and started to hit shadow with a whip, after 10 minutes of hitting shadow, he left because he heard a massive explosion from the front of the building. Shadow was left on the floor in the back room her whole pale body covered in blood and she was also on the edge of dying from too much blood loss but when the Baku squad found shadow, she was unconscious and she felt someone lifting her from the cold hard ground and guess who it was, it was her handsome and strong boyfriend Bakugou and they took her to the hospital where she was given blood so she could stay alive for her friends, family and Bakugou plus Fluffy the big grey wolf then they all went home and went to bed.