He caught on

Kirishima's pov:

I glared at Todoroki. He better not hurt Bakugou. I found out Midoriya was lying about everything. I over heard Shoji and Bakugou talking a few days ago. I'm just too afraid to confront him.

I'm just worried that Todoroki would do something bad since he and Iida are really over protective of Midoriya.

I...was also protective, until I learned the truth. I'm really glad that Bakugou isn't alone, he has Shoji. Shoji has been trying to tell us the truth but no one believes anything about Bakugou's past unless it was something said by Midoriya.

What makes me mad is the fact that we didn't get a chance to hear Bakugou's side of the story...

I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this. I know Monoma and Shinsou was asking Bakugou for his say in the story but Bakugou just ignored us, I don't blame him...

People just believed Midoriya because he came in crying.

Thats when it hit me.

How did Midoriya know he was gonna be in this class if Bakugou hated him, not to mention I remember seeing a slight smirk when people attacked Bakugou with questions about bullying Midoriya.

As I was thinking I accidentally stood up, gaining everyone's attention. "Yes Kirishima? Do you have the answer?" CRAP! I said to myself. I wasn't even listening.

I look at the problem. It was *insert random question* I quickly do it in my head. "23?" I said but it sounded like a question.

He nods and I sat down.

Shoji's Pov:

I was at lunch looking for Bakugou, I ended up getting scoffed and glared at but that didn't stop me.

I even hear people call Bakugou a monster and laugh about it. That boiled me up but I forced myself to head to the nurse to see if he was there.

When I get there I see to red heads arguing outside the nurse's office.

End Of Chapter:

Word Count: 331