Cutting

Kirishima's Pov:

After Bakugou had fallen asleep I laid him down so he was on his pillow. After I took off my socks and slippers before laying down beside him so that I saw his soft and peaceful face which made me blush.

I was trying so hard right now not to touch him to much but then he rolled closer so that his face was in my chest and I just blush harder, my face was probably matching my hair!

"Mmm so warm.." Bakugou mumbles as I die from cuteness.
And thats how I fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up to the sound of sobbing so I looked for Bakugou who wasn't on the bed anymore. W-Where's Bakugou?! Did someone take him.

I look around his dorm then went to the bathroom that was connected to the room and thats where the crying was coming from.

I knock on the door and the sobbing stopped. "Bakugou? Are you alright?" I knock again. "I-I'm fine!" He answers. "Then why do I hear crying? Open the door" He doesn't answer that time. "Please?  I wanna help you." "I-I need some space." he says with a light choking sound as if he was holding back his sobs. "W-want me to get Mr. Aizawa or Shoji?" I ask. "N-no..." I sigh and leave his dorm.

I wonder what happened. A nightmare?

Bakugou's Pov

I woke up with a cold sweat this morning so I went to go to the bathroom to not wake up Kirishima. As I Did I caught myself staring at my pitiful face. I looked horrible.

You look like trash

I know...

Your mom didn't want you.

That's true

You're a mistake

I could've told you that...

Your just an attention seeker!

No I'm not!

Are too~

I never asked for people to start caring for me.
Liar.

I rather die than sit here being pittied!

Then kill yourself, all you have to do is slit your wrist~
Your already holding a knife

I start looking down at my hand that was holding a knife. As I sob lightly I put the knife against my wrist and cut a straight line. I didn't cut it deep enough so I tried again but my subconsciousness wouldn't let me but I didn't stop there.

I started cutting 10 more cuts on my right arm then 20 more on the other while sobbing more and cursing out my name till I hear a knock on the door and I quickly went quiet as I watch my blood drip on to the sink while staining it in the process.

After I told Kirishima to leave I decided to clean up my mess by bandaging my arms tight enough for preassure on the cuts and to make sure no blood stains could be seen. After I finished with my arms I scrubbed at the dry and crusty blood that was on and in the sink before cleaning the floor.

When I finished in the bathroom I went to my closet and I pulled a pair of sweats out and then a hoodie with a tangtop. After pulling my shirt off I can see all my new bruises from yesterday and I decide to poke the darkest one which made me whimper in pain. I'm just surprised I can move at all.

I grab my phone and finally leave for the first time all day and it was ready 12:00pm.

I decide that today would be nice to go out. As I walk over towards the exit I get smacked on the back of the head. "Where do you think your  Ka~ cch~ an~" I quickly turn around. "W-what do you want." He laughs a bit. "Aw, is the Pomeranian scared?~" I spit in his face. "I'm not scared of you." After I said that I kick him in the d'ck which sent him to his knees in pain before I ran off.

After I got far from the dorms I started walking around town towards the nearest arcade. I felt like blowing off some emotion on some games would be nice.

I buy a card and put $200 of the money I inherited from my mom on to the card.

As I explore the arcade I found a gun game where you shoot werewolves and I scanned my hard on the pad which started the game up. I picked up the toy gun and shot at the start sign and the game began.

After atleast 20 mins of the game I finally lost. I ended with a score of 4,974 points which beat the last record. I was proud of myself but then my mood changed. I just watched the tickets I earned get counted on the screen as my thoughts run wild.

Awe, you stole the spotlight from a kid. You just had to go an beat their score.
I-I'm sorry...
Save it! Its to late now!

I just sigh and walk away from the game. I decided to take a break outside.

As I stand in an alley my luck turned around and a packet of cigarettes dropped into my hand with a lighter in it.
I shrug at the idea before putting one in my mouth before lighting it and giving it a puff.

End Of Chapter

Word count: 900
Sorry for the wait! It was worth it