Untitled Part 6

Tiffany Pov.

finally the bell had rung ive never wanted to go home so bad but i just couldnt take the silence anymore i mean the whole period he has been sitting there on his phone like seriously but i couldnt do the project without him so i just had to sit there and when i get bored  i draw anything  but back to this situation i seen everyone had left and chresanto was about to leave. "chresanto " he kept walking so i ran up and grabbed his arm and he was built like- hold up wait what anyways he tensed up and looked at me and then my hand on his arm " can i help you" it took me a moment to realize that i still was holding his arm so i let go because that was embarrassing. " umm i wanted to ask you did you have any ideas about the project if you wanted to come over or we could go to the libary whatever you choose is fine with me " he  looked at his phone and replied " oh yeah about that .....well we can go to your house but whats your name again..... tonya is it" "its tiffany..... and we can start tommorow at my house  after school" " aite that's cool but ima see ya tommorrow tasha " as he headed out the doors i said " its tiffany dammit".....

~at home~

me and my sister were upstair in my room getting ready to head over nikki hosue until my parents got back. they would probally kill me if they knew we hung out on the other side of town were most drug dealers and blah blah lived at it not all that bad i mean yeah they shoot and stuff but it hasnt happened before well while weve been over there and today were going to the park because nikki little sister wanted to go and plus alisha wants to see her bae again....