Untitled Part 10

~month later~

tiffany's pov.

everythings been pretty good over this past month my feelings have definetly grew for chresanto. He  is a type of guy who doesnt mess with alot of people because most of em arent real . we've been hanging out in school sometimes and get stares from every direction especially from females which is really irking but nobody has said anything well not that i know of my parents havent been home alot which is nothing new so they havent met chres yet. we have gotten close and we even had our moments but im just waiting for it to happen if we were to ever take things to a different level i would give him everything , prove that im not like the girls who just want his money, i like him for who he really is not what other people see what i see deep down inside the real chresanto i would always be by his side no matter what.

today he was coming over so i cleaned up room and brought up some snacks and anything else we need as soon as i was about to take a shower and change from my work out clothes.

once i looked up from opening the door i was shocked to see chresanto with a busted lip and a knife wound on his left side he looked fine and smiled at me while biting his lip if he didnt look like he wasn't  bleeding to death i wouldve been smiling my but off but right now but this so wasnt the time so  grabbed him and helped him up the stairs and layed him on the bed and ran back downstais locked the door and ran and went in my room looked threw my drawer for the first aid kit so i rushed to his side and pulled his shirt off chres i called his name he wouldnt answer so i slapped him because he still drooling while looking at me which was funny but i was to busy freaking out

he looked at me and said " did you just slap me"

" well you wouldnt stop looking at me so i had to get your attention some way"

he started to look at my body again " chesanto!!"

i raised my hand again but he caught it just before my hand reached his face

"yes ma'am" he looked at me with his eye brow raised

i just rolled my eyes and looked at his shirt and lifted his shirt up slowly he raised his arms and groaned in pain i bit my lip while looking at the blood coming out of his side i hurried up and started cleaning his side and i wrapped it. took atleast an hour so once i was done i was tired and i probably looked a hot mess.

i felt his hand lift my head up to look at him once i did i couldn help but think that this was our moment but the look i  his eyes told me that this meant something much more and i felt like i was in love  he made me feel like we were the only two people on the world and in that moment we both leaned in and kissed he pulled me on top of him with one hand on my waist while the other on the side of my face he deepend the kiss. that night we made out it was everything. after that we taked and talked laughed and went to sleep cuddled up together.