suprise

~the park~

once we pull i see Nikki talking on the phone while Aubrey is playing with some dude who looks around my age and he was looking fin from where i stood no telling what he looked like up close but as i was thinking my thoughts were interrupted by a small voice shouting my name and once i looked down i realized Aubrey was pulling  me telling me how she wanted me to meet Nikki's friend and how he was cute and we were the same age. she is very smart to be four and she knows a lot since Nikki s her older sister and she tells her everything.

as we got closer i realized who it was so i tried to tell Aubrey that we could meet her friend another time but she wasn't and ignoring what i was saying or she would reply with a " you will or fine it will only take a second calm down, stop being baby"  my pleas were cut short she said "chres meet -" he cut her off mid sentence " Tanisha right" my nose flared up  a bit but i kept my cool because Aubrey was right so i told him nice and slow " my nameee is...... Tiffany. T.I.F.F.A.N.Y OK....." he laughed and said " aight ma chill i was just messing witchu no need i kno ya name hope you don't mind if i shorten it and just call you tiff" he raised his eyebrow and bit his lip. i took a deep breath because that was a total turn on and plus i think i just spaced out. when i came back to reality chresanto and Aubrey were trying to get my attention " huh oh yeah its cool so aubrey you ready to play now" she said " yasssss weve been sitting here at least fifteen minutes talking abut nothing so cmon chres come play with us". he glanced at me then back at aubrey " you sure thats ok with tiff"? they both looked at me and i just let out a huge sigh " what yall looking at me for"? aubrey bottom lip quivered and her eyes got big " please tt tiff "? i looked ay her and turned around " fineeeeeee" aubrey squealed and pulled us around the park for at least an hour..........

                                                         ~hour later~