..........

Tiffany pov.

When i woke i found a note beside me that said Goodmorning beautiful sorry i wasnt there when you woke up "i had to handle somethings but i will see you at school ~ love chres"

I smiled at the note even tho i miss him already i got up and put on my clothes and curled my hair , sprayed perfume , put on my body lotion , and grabbed my bag and purse and headed downstairs to grab an apple or something.

I was shocked to see my parents downstairs . My mom was cooking breakfast while dad was reading a newspaper  and drinking his coffee.

"Hay when did you guys get back" i said while looking at alisha and grabbing my apple. She shrugged and said "I'll be in the car"  and walked out

My parents finally looked up and said " Goodmorning honey " and continued what they were doing before so i just rolled my eyes and left no point in wasting time on trying to make a conversation when they really dont care so after that i just headed to school.

~School~

We were at my locker talking when i felt someone covered my eyes and then said "Guess who" in a husky voice i shivered slightly and said " ummm jerry from spanish 2 that eats boogers and cuts cheese all the time and....-" he uncovered my eyes quickly said "hell no no no noo" he waved his arms around wildly and bagged up a little .

I laughed so hard that i almost started crying  but i finally calmed down and took a deep breath and said " i know it was you cres" he picked  me up and spun me in a circle and said " better have or else" i raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms and said " or else what"