The Shyness Continues

Liam's P.O.V
I was still terrified of being the new kid but I met a really nice girl. Her name is Alex and she is really funny. I only feel comfortable around her because she was the only person who even tried to help me get my first day. So now it's day two of school.
_

_

Alexandria's P.O.V
I just step out of my mom's van and I see Liam walking up toward the big doors. I half yell trying not to gain glares from other people "Hey" and he turns around and smile the big smile of his. We go through the process of the medal detectors and head to the cafeteria.

_
_
Alexandria's P.O.V
The morning was normal except the fact that Liam didn't want to introduce him self and I had to think of a few things he told me about him the previous day. The only reason it didn't go this way yesterday is because I didn't know anything about him.
_

Intervention just ended and now we're headed to Health with Mr.Martinez. I go sit in my seat and Liam follows. I sit by Felicia,Leslie,and ,the leader of the T.T.C,Jordan(Triple Thot Crew) the other two thotties were in other classes. I don't sit with her on purpose we were assigned these seat in the beginning. So, we did our P.D.N and the section review and class had like five minutes left so I finally got Liam to talk to Felicia and Leslie. Seventh period. Yet again did Liam sit by me but he also talked to Felicia and my other friends Leslie and April. We did our reading log and the assignments then the period was over. Eighth period. We entered Eighth period, all we had to do was discuss what we needed help with. 2:40 already. FINALLY!!!! So once again me and Liam were the last ones and he told me that he didn't think anyone was going to pick him up. I volunteered to call and ask my mom. Liam denied but I insisted. I called her but she didn't answer. I called everyone but only one answer my little sister when she did she could barely talk due to heavy breathing. I asked what was wrong all she said was "sit mommy Alex you need to walk home fast"...........