The Special New Kid

Alexandra's P.O.V
So when I leave third period I head to my locker (which is is like really close). When I get there I see Aria waiting at my locker looking for me. To my surprise she still doesn't see me. So I go "aye yo thottie". She immediately knows it's me. As soon as I was done we followed everyone else down. So we get there we get our lunch and sit down in our usual seats. I'm in the middle of eating when Mrs.Gennings walks in with a couple of kids (a girl and two boys). One of the boys walked in with his head down. He just followed Mrs.Gennings and I couldn't see his face. This boy was dressed amazingly. The other boy was just average popular new kid. It was the same way with girl but she is not is boy so. After Mrs.Gennings was done talking to the lunch lady she called me up. I said "yes Mrs.G". Then she said "I would really appreciate it if you could show these kid to their table" and I said I would love to". Then she gave me a list of their homerooms. Looks like shy boy is in all of my classes. "Hi I'm Alex but my real name is Alexandria it's nice to meet you". Two of the three gave me their names. (you can guess who didn't) I tapped on his shoulder and but he didn't budge. I took Abby and Bryan to their tables. Once I was done bringing Bryan to his table I brought shy boy to ours. I finally said "please look up I want to see my new friends face and I also want to know his name". He slowly began to lift his head up. Once he did I just smiled and I couldn't stop. Next, I asked for his name. He directed me to come closer so he can whisper it. I did as asked and he quietly said "Liam Lis" . I quirkily said " I like it and smiled. I asked him a lot of questions and we seemed to get along very well but he tried to hide from everyone else. Lunch ended and I told him to follow me we talked on the way up to the lockers and laughed a lot cause he is like really funny. So we head to interventions. Intervention goes by fast. now we head to Civics. I lead the way and we get there pretty fast but there were people there already. We go in and he sits next to me cause I'm the only one he knows. All we did was notes and he is a really fast writer.(I don't know this for a fact I was only able see him in person once so)
_

_

_
Eighth period just ended and I told him I had to look for Aria cause I haven't spoken to her all day. He asked if he can come cause he is still "a bit" nervous. I finally find her I tell her about my day and vice versa. Three of us head outside and Aria's ride was already here. We hugged and said our good byes and she left. Liam and I were the last two there. My mom came but I assured Liam that everything will be fine and to loosen up a bit then I said good bye before I left

...............................................
Author's note
Hey guys I really don't trust my opinion so please comment what you think and if you liked it like my storyyyyy
-❤️Lexi