The Hospital

Alexandria's P.O.V
"It mommy Alex you need to walk home fast"...........
After those last words she hung up before I could ask what happened. I started panicking and I could breath and everything was spinning then everything was getting darker by the second. Before everything went black I knew I was falling but instead of hitting the ground I felt a pair of arms catch me. Pitch Black.
_

_
Alexandria's P.O.V
I woke up in a white room and all the memories from before came flooding back. I began balling my eyes out. out of the corner of my eye I see Aria in the corner crying. I kept thinking what happened after Missy hung up. All I managed to say was "What happened". I look over to Aria and she looked like she was about to explode. She immediately ran over to the bed I was in. She saw the confused look on my face and realized I wanted to know what happened. Aria started "Honestly I really don't know" and I was about to flip out I said " what!? how do you not know" She explained " I wasn't there the only one who was is Liam. "So he didn't tell you?" (Aria said) "He hasn't said a word he is in the hallway wigging out" (Alex said) "Can you ask him to come in". Aria left the room I am in. She came back with Liam and headed for the door. I asked where she was going and she said " I am going to eat I have been in here since you got here". I smiled and turned to Liam. He told me that once I was off the phone I started breathing heavy then blacked out. (Liam said) "You said something about your mom" he mumbled. then it clicked and I started breathing heavily again. I saw Liam push a little red button and a nurse came running in and stuck a needle in my are and I began to calm down. (Alex said) "I want to know where my mom is!" I yelled. (nurse said) "Ms.Zegular I am going to need you to calm down your asthma has come back and if you get out of hand you can slip into coma and I am very sorry to tell you this but you mother has been in a car accident. I just couldn't stop crying. (Alex said) "When will I be able" (nurse said) "Today we just need you to sign some papers I'll bring them right in". (Alex said) "Thanks for everything Liam but can I be alone for a while". He responded by nodding his head.
_
Liam's P.O.V
*Flashback*
She just hung up and stared at nothing. Then she started breathing weird and started falling backwards I caught her before she could hit the ground. I put her down and ran inside for help.
*End of flashback*
Liam's P.O.V
She asked if she can be alone and I said yea and left.
Alex's P.O.V
The nurse came back in with the papers and I asked her if she new if my mom was okay. (nurse) "yes she is fine,sweetie although she has three broken ribs and a broken arm and ankle". "Thank you" and she left. Even though what happened to her wasn't serious I still balled my eyes out at the thought of anything bad happening to her. The nurse came back in and said I could leave and that my clothes were in the bathroom and she in hooked me from the machine. it wasn't even a thought I wasn't going home I was going to see my mom.