Facing my fears

**Selena's P.O.V.**

      I woke up to a text from Logan saying:

' Selena you are so not going to believe what happens after I woke up in the hospital yesterday!!!!!'

' lol, OK what happened??'. I replied

'OK, yesterday I was running late to school so I was long boarding as fast as I could. Well I didn't see the person in front of me which was Cameron!! I didn't know until I ran into him. Well I went head first into cement. Well I started feeling blood come down my forehead. I blacked out. I woke up in the hospital and heard one of the nurses talking and she said something about Cameron being my boyfriend about 20 minutes later the doctor rolled me out into the waiting room. Cameron and my mom ran over to me and I asked Cameron why he was still here. Anyways  HE CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE!!! We watched Netflix and I fell asleep on his lap. But I guess he left after he got yelled at by Adam again :'D'

Aww I always known they had a crush on each other. But Logans stubborn ass won't get her head out of her ass and realize it!!

I got ready for school (outfit on the side) and walked to Logans house so we could walk together.  I walked into the house,  Mia and Adam started yelling

' SISSY SELENA HEREZ' They called me that because of how close we are. I love these kids so much. They're the little siblings I never had.

Logan came down the stairs looking awesome as ever.

     ' Ready to go see your Boo thang?' I said in a teasing tone.

      ' Selena I could say the same about you with.. Um Aaron? Is it?' She said with the biggest smile on her face. Sometimes I could just choke her... We walked out the house talking about random stuff until we heard Skylar.

Logans P.O.V.

Skylar: look its the two fat nerdy bitches! Ashley Anna and Savannah started laughing. They're Skylars little minions.

'That's it I'm facing my fears and standing up for me and my friend!' I thought to my self.

Me:  You know what?!  I'm tiered of you and your snotty little bitches thinking your all that and a bag of chips. Bitch here's reality slapping you in the face! Your only mean and bitchy because I left your little crew cause all you did is make us do stuff we didn't want to do! Then I became friends with Selena! You just mad cause I hung out with you boyfriends bestfrwnd yesterday. So know what boo boo, back the fuck up and watch who your talking to!

And with that me and Selena walked into the school. We got waves and highfives feome the other popular girls, Natalie, Bella, Airabelle, Kenzii, and Aubrey. We waved back and the lat person I want to see today was right in front of me.

                         Cameron Dallas.

**********

AUTHORS NOTE:

OK guys I'm so sorry this is late. I feel so bad for it being late. I've been busy and stuff but tomorrow it'll start with Cameron's P.O.V.

I love you guys, vote, comment, and tell your friends about it!!