Just another girl?

Cameron's P.O.V.

      I was hearing that someone stood up to Skylar and her crew. I was walking twords the front of the building when I saw her. I saw Logan. She was with Selena, Aaron has a huge crush on Selena.  Logan stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw me and her eyes went wide. Did she not want to see me? Did I do something wrong?

  "Hey Logan" I said walking up to her

    " Hey Cam..... " she said looking down at her feet. She looked really nice today even though it was conciterd a lazy outfit.. She looked good in anything and now I'm getting off guard.

    "Well this is awkward" Selena sighed. I just laughed to myself knowing it was true.

   "Yeah, it is. Um actually Logan.. Would you like yo hang out sometime?" I said really loud. Everyone was looking at me with shock especially the boys and they're girls. Skylar was giving Logan daggers. Aaron tapped Selena's shoulder and asked to talk to her.

   " Umm, sure why not?" She said. I walked up to her and give her a hug.

" you know your friends hate me....." She whispered. I pulled away.

"Correction Skylar, Anna, Savannah, and Ashley dislike you. The guys, Bella, Airabelle, Aubrey, Kenzi, and Natalie don't have a problem with you. Now can I have your number?" I said to her while handing her my phone. She hesitated for a second then took it. My smile couldn't get any bigger.

But was she just another girl?

Of course not you dip darp

Did I seriously call myself a dip darp? What in the actual hell is wrong with me hahaha....

*******
Authors note:

I am so sorry I didn't update sooner. I'm also sorry this is so short. I feel so bad... I'm going to start updating on Saturdays and Sundays. If I don't seriously message me and tell me to get my ass to work!

I love you guys.

Vote comment and share!!! XD