Day 5

Hey my devil's I know I haven't posted in a long while but I'll try my hardest to post more um oh and after this I'm doing a name and age revel

Dear diary, Today I got up a phone call from Kachann it was nice to hear his voice. But aizawa was with him. I might have a small crush on him. Well I gtg I have a shop to open up! Talk to you later!

                Love,Izuku

I ran down stairs and fell. I wacked my face i started bleeding but I didn't have time to clean it I had to open the shop I'll get it cleaned after .

Once I opened the store the kid and the family came in the ones who I gave Oreo to.

They came in and gasped "Omg are you ok?" The mom asked worried. Yes ma'am I am I just fell while running down the stairs. "Oh ok well would you like me to help you clean that up?" Yes ma'am I would! "Please call me Vennesa!" Ofc Vennesa!

After we got me cleaned up I gave the kid a cookie and hot coco and sent him in the paly area for kids. Me and his parents talked for a bit.

The moms name is Vennesa and the dad is Billy the sins name is Clark. Such a wonderful family right.

After a few minute more people came in since I am the only employee there Vennesa helped me I'll pay her 20 after she just don't know it yet.

After it calmed down a little bit I turned on the TV while listening to the news.  "HEY EVERYONE BE QUIT AND LISTEN TO THIS" yelled a blonde blue eyes girl.

We all listened it was about a girl with beautiful long baby blue hair and crimson red eyes. She escaped her "lab" they want everyone to look out for her. As soon as she said that guess who came in my door yelling for help and crying.

Of course everyone was scared if her qurik. When I saw her I walked up to her. Ok hi what's your name.

"E-eri..." Why hello eri it's nice to meet you now I need you to take deep breaths ok

"Y-yeah s-s-sir"

Ok do it with me in "in" out "out" now keep doing that.

After a few more breathing's someone busted through the door I turned into my dragon form but at a small dragon so I wouldn't hurt anyone or ruin my cafe.

It looked like overhaul.

My mom went me to him once that's how I got my neko quirk. I was shocked he noticed me. "Well well well if it isn't Izuku midoriya~"

I backed away with her on my back. No one was calling the hero's they were video taping. I learned a while back that in dragon form I can talk to people in there mind.

I focused and talked to Vennesa.

Ok Vennesa it's me Izuku I need you to call the pros can you do that? I looked at her. She shooked her head yes.

Hey my devil's I know it was a very long time since I've updated I just took a long break from wattpad. Well I was going to do my age:13 and that's it well

CHILFFHANGER~~

Sorry guys I'll update tomorrow on both of my story's!

Words:572