Day 5 part 2

A wierd looking man with a bird beak mask came in my cafe. I was on high alert. So I watched him carefully. "Eri~ no need to be scared~" I the realized it was "him"
"Come one zuzu you know what happens if she doesn't listen and we both know who will win this fight~"
Yeah I think we do and it's me! I yelled.

(Ok guys I'm not good with fighting scenes but I'll try please tell me if it's good!)

I turn into wolf mode and when I'm in wolf mode I'm a alpha. W-WAOOOOO my pack came and fast. I looked at them they read my eyes and nodded. They got into fight positions and growled. W-W-WAOOOOOO was the signal to go. They lunged at him biting him and dodging some hits some got hurt but when in merman form I can heal them. I gave eri to Billy. He understood. I soon turned into my dragon form. I used my wings to make a Dom cuz my wings are fire proof. I make sure all of my pack is out and look back at him I give him a good fire breath then turn into my human form. I put him in a chock hold. He is still fighting. Damn.

I finally find his pressure point and make him black out. "I AM HERE" S-s-sorry sir but the owner got him took down. I look up to see all might shooked. I saw Kachann and Shota.

I get up give the man to Kachann and go check on my pack. They look at me and I give them permission. They transformed o to there human form. The co-aloha is Jacob he's the only one hurt I make the others go home. I turned into my merman form and heal him. Once he saw me I went back to human form he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I then send him home. I felt something light on my back it was eri. She was worried. I looked at her and gave her a kiss and hugged her. No one belived that a senior could do that. I ignored them even tho they saw it the didn't believe it. I called the hospital. They came on about 2 minutes I went on the back with her cuz she didn't want me to leave so I didn't. Once we got there they tried to give her needles. She had a panick attack. Since I used to have those I helped her.

I talked to the nurses and told them to do it tomorrow they understood. Shota came in with papers.

I hope you like it my devil's I loved you

Word:464