Day 6

Hi my devil's I really want to know is this a good book or no cuz if not give me some options and I'll write another book!

Izus pov

"Hey Izuku..." Shota came in holding papers "yeah shota? What are those papers for?"  'well kid they think that it might be good if you adopt her but if u don-" "Of course I'll adopt her!! But I'll ask her first!" "Well here are the papers kid" "thanks so much shota!" "It's ok. Well I have to go see ya later kid" he winks and gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves.

(Ok guys shota is like 21 and izu is like 17. 4 years difference if u don't like it then sorry the book is not for you)

I blush a lot. After a few minutes of me just playing on my phone I hear the cutest little voice. 'M-mister" "oh hello Eri!" I smile. She trys to smile but can't. Aww poor thing I promise to make you smile!
"Oh I'm Izuku, and I have a question" I say while getting a nurse. "Y-yeah mister" I look at her "How would you like it if I adopted you like I would be your father?" "R-r-really!" "Yep!" "Y-yeah!" "Ok then well when ur out if the hospital I'll take u shopping but right now eat while a file the papers for you to be my daughter!" "O-ok!" She says and starts to eat.

While I do the adopt papers she asked me something that tore me apart "M-Mister y-y-you won't hurt me r-r-righg?" She asked shaking. "Oh darling  of course not I'll protect you with my life! If you want you can call me dad,father ect.  "O-ok!" "T-thank you d-d-dada!" Aww she is adorable!! "Of course sweetie!"

Heyyy devil's im back ik I missed y'all thank you for over 1.06k readers it means alot umm yeah! Love ya I hope you enjoy!!