Watching TV 📺

As Arthur Fleck 🧍‍♂️

Arthur often tends to sit in a floppy position on the couch while watching TV except when he gets intrigued and leaning forward on the couch, his eyes locked on the screen, completely focused as if he's located in another dimension in that particular moment. Sometimes, he laughs hysterically then gets silent again, takes out a cigarette from the pack, lits it, and rests his head on the back cushion, inhales some deep smoke, and laughs again in between. Periodically, he lifts his arms on each side over his head, staring at the ceiling, eventually closes his eyes, and chuckles loudly. One leg shakes anxiously, especially when he starts to become insecure or feels outrageous inside, as though something that had been said or a thought that lingered in his head that hit the sensitive nerve which made him unbearable to control his emotions. 

As Joker 🤡   

Joker is more confident and self-aware than Arthur, with that being said, his sit positions are likely more stable and self-assured. When Arthur is Joker, nothing else doesn't matter, he becomes "immune" to all the negativity, surrounding him by simply become cynical and insensitive. While watching TV, he often smokes a cigarette with one hand and playing with a lethal weapon or a supply with the other, smiling maniacally while observing the object even laugh madly at times while doing so. Behind the freaky smile and face paint, is there an underlying plan, to map out the next kill/revenge, whether it be real or in his delusion.