T W E L V E

You will have some options for the outfits for the date later on in the chapter!
-

The sun shined brightly and I never felt happier to wake up than how I did today. I turned around to face Oliver only to find an empty spot next to me.

Only a note was left on the pillow.

I'm meeting Astoria to finish our project so we can go on our date later on, get ready, have something to eat and I'll meet you at Hogsmeade love.
-Oliver

I got up and grabbed a new pair of undergarments before heading to shower. It was a nice long shower since I really had nothing to do for the time being.

I went to the Great Hall once I was done getting ready and grabbed some breakfast. I sat down in the Hufflepuff table this time to talk to Kelsey.

"Do you have any plans for today?" I asked.

"I'll probably finish some homework then head to Hogsmeade with some friends, how about you?"

"I have a date with Oliver!" I said excitedly and with a big smile.

"I haven't seen you smile that widely since I've met you, you're really in love aren't you?"

"Have been since we were 13, everything was perfect"

"Have you picked out what you want to wear?"

"...no, I haven't thought about it really, I mean before we wouldn't get dressed up that much"

"You were 13! It didn't matter then, you're nearly 17 now and you haven't been on a decent date!"

"I know I know, how about you come around and help me decide, is that better, your royal highness of wardrobes"

"Definitely better! I'll pass by around 3? Does that sound good?"

"That's good, we aren't supposed to meet up at Hogsmeade until around 4:30 so it's plenty of time to get ready"

"Perfect!" She said.

"I'll see you at 3 then, I'm going to say hello to friends at the Gryffindor table"

Kelsey nodded before I walked off towards the Gryffindor table.

"Hello guys, how are all of you on this splendid morning?" I cheerfully asked.

"Someone woke up in the right side of the bed" Ron said.

"Definitely the right side of the bed" I said.

"Oi y/n I want you to meet Ginny Weasley, she's Ron's and the twins younger sister and her friend Looney- Luna Lovegood"

"Looney?" I whispered towards Hermione's ear.

"It's just something people call her" she said.

"First off, it's the disrespect for me and secondly..."

I smacked Hermione over the head after she told me that.

"Learn her name! You wouldn't like it if people went around introducing you as mud- Hermione Granger, would you?"

Hermione looked shocked as I whisper screamed at her.

"It's alright. Many people have their own opinion. Although I wouldn't say I'm looney rather than unique!"

"Well it's nice to meet you Luna, I'm Y/n Hale, pleasure to meet you too Ginny"

"Right back at you gorgeous" Ginny said.