Jiraiya

Sorry for no updates for months. It wasn't that I didn't want to update this...I was just busy working on my most popular fanfiction series that I have on my account which is the Loud House. Not to mention that I found several good challenges for the series and have lots of requests coming for it. 

When Minato and Kushina along with the genin teams and their sensei's arrived at a village...it was close to sunset. You would think that they were on a vacation, but this was a retrieval mission. 

"We're finally here." Sakura said as she laid down and rubbed her aching muscles. This was the first time that she had to practice her skills (along with Ino) and was slowly making progress. A fact that made Kushina proud and was helping her and Ino stop being fangirls. 

"So we're here to find...a spymaster?" Shino asked.

"Yes. He's given us information that kept Konoha in the know about the recent activities in the elemental nations. However it doesn't mean that he's well liked in Konoha." Minato said.

"What do you mean?" Kiba asked.

"What he means is that he's a pervert or what he likes to call...a super pervert." Kushina said.

"And that pervert managed to train...you?" Sasuke asked Minato with a raised eyebrow. Minato nodded and started to head towards the hot springs which confused a lot of the genins.

"Why is the fourth heading to the hot springs?" Ino asked.

"Because that's where he gets his inspiration for those books of his." Kurenai said.

"Let me guess...Ichi Ichi Paradise." Asuma said which made Kurenai nod.

"Are those the same books that Kakashi sensei reads as he trains us?" Sakura said which made Kushina's hair float up like nine fox tails.

"Oh. So not only were you neglecting your students training...you had the gall to read those books in front of impressionable students." Kushina said as she slowly stomped her way towards him. Kurenai, Guy and Asuma didn't step in knowing that he deserved every bit of the beat down that was coming his way.

"Shouldn't we stop her?" TenTen asked.

"I wouldn't if I were you. Those books are the enemy of every single women in the Elemental Nations and whoever has them is sure to get a beating if they're discovered with it." Asuma said knowing that his father also had several copies of the book. 

"Should we tell them about your father's collection Hinata?" Neji asked.

"Not yet." Hinata said as she watched Kushina make mince meat out of Kakashi. Meanwhile Minato walked around to the woman's side of the nearby hot springs and sure enough..his sensei was there looking through.

"You would think that he would show some decency." He said to himself as he walked over and touched his shoulder.

"Hey! Who's disturbing my important research?" Jiraiya said before freezing. He must have drunken something because it seems that the sprit of his dead student was right in front of him.

"I see that you haven't changed Sensei." Minato said.

"M..Minato. How are you.." Jiraiya asked before Minato interrupted.

"Alive? We were never dead, but were knocked into comas." Minato said as he slowly lead his sensei to the rest of the group and instantly sweat dropped seeing his "student" bloody and almost broken.

"What happened to Kakashi?" Minato asked.

"She found out that he read his books in front of his students." Shikamaru said as Kushina turned her attention to Jiraiya. As he stared back, he had one thing on his mind:

I'm so dead.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any sugggestions?

Bye 👋