𝟓 • 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆

hi! sorry i havent updated in like 20 days ive been working on my other books qwq (which i do recommend reading) anyways, enjoy!

(this was requested)

also im listening to maddog420 while writing this so expect some poggers moments 😍🤚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

↳ ♡₊˚. 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

TOMY COULDN'T believe it. his best friend was back, and he couldn't be more happier. dream was also in jail, so nothing bad could happen. 

it was now raining, and they were standing in wilbur's new house. both put their faces on the window fogging it, staring at the rain. suddenly, both turned to each other. they both nodded meaning, 'you thinking what i'm thinking?'

both scurried outside, jumping in puddles or just rolling around in mud.

"wanna dance?" tubbo suddenly asked, and to his surprise, tommy smiled and nodded. "theres a problem though. i don't really know how so..." tommy blushed in embarrassment ( PLATONICALLY ) and tubbo chuckled.

"c'mere, i'll show you how!" tubbo motioned for tommy to come, and he took tommy's hands and placed them. "look, now i do it with my hands, and we slow dance!" 

they stood like that for a while, and tommy twirled tubbo, but tubbo ended up falling into a puddle.

after a couple hours, they both went inside, tired from an exciting day. they both took showers before cuddling on the couch and watching a movie, both falling asleep during it. 

they woke up the next day to a sizzling sound, to see wilbur in the kitchen making breakfast. the best friends sniffled. they both nodded again, 'you thinking what i'm thinking?'.

yep.

they were both sick.

"it was totally worth it though!" tommy laughed. tubbo nodded and laughed as well, agreeing. wilbur would have some fun taking care of them.

they both snuggled closer, and drifted back to sleep.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

hallo! question: what weather do you like? rainy or sunny? i personally like both :D