𝟒 • 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒

𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴! 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘨𝘰 :) 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘴 <3

You can play the song if you'd like, its just to set the mood :)

Summary: Tubbo yells at Tommy, only for-

𝑻𝑾: 𝑫𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

↳ ♡₊˚. 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

TUBBO WAS so angry. He couldn't beleive it. Tommy was alive, infront of him. But, this wasn't what he expected. He was so happy to see Tommy, but the blonde pushed him away. 

"YOU TRAITOR! YOU NEVER VISITED ME-" Tommy sucked in a breathe, Techno stood on the steps of his house, watching the whole thing go down. 

"TOMMY! SEE THIS IS THE REASON I DONT WANT YOU IN MY COUNTRY!" Tubbo yelled back, getting angier and angrier. His own best friend was acting ridiculous. "ITS NOT YOURS! ITS WILBURS!" He could hear cracking under him, shrugging it off, 'theres many animals in the sea,' he thought.

"THATS EXACTLY WHO YOUR ACTING LIKE," Tubbo sighed, "your acting like Wilbur, Tommy. And if I find out your gonna blow up my country-" Tubbo was cut off.

"Schlatt."

"What-?"

"Your acting like Jschlatt. YOUR JUST LIKE HIM-" 

Tubbo's anger grew even more. His own best friend compared him to his worst enemy. He lost one of his lives thanks to that awful leader. He had- wait, he had exiled tommy too.

Something struck in Tubbo just then.

He had become his worst fear.

He had resembled a monster.

He HAD become the one and only Jschlatt.

»»——⍟——««

Tommy hadn't ment to make Tubbo mad. It just happened I guess. He was just ready to release all his anger that had built up over the weeks he had been exiled.

Alone.

Cold.

Manipulated.

Torn apart.

Abused.

How did he survive even before he found Techno? How did he recover from getting all his hard work destroyed? He knew he couldn't live like that anymore. If he hadn't found Techno's house he probably would have died. He was lucky his brother was considerate to him and took him in and let him stay under his house. Under Techno's house wasn't the warmest, coziest thing ever, but it was bitter than living in that horrid tent.
More than anything,

He just missed his friends.

His old life.

The happy memories.

His BEST friend.

"But if the world was ending you'd come over, right?"

Before he knew it, he had hit the cold water. 

(A/N: ONG IM SO STUPID I DIDNT MAKE IT CLEAR THE ICE BROKE AND HE FELL THROUGH LOL)

"TOMMY!" Tubbo immediatly burst into tears, reaching his hand in the water, only to brush off Tommy's hand. It was too late to grab it.

Tommy couldn't see. He had gone numb. He didn't attempt to get up. 'Maybe it's better like this, nobody wants me anyway,' he thought, sinking into the void of the ocean. 

He couldn't hear. He couldn't breathe. He attempted to open his eyes a little, maybe to see a blur of his once called best friend one last time, only to see a figure swimming down. 

Dream maybe?

'Dream wouldn't want me to die only to minupulate me more' he sighed, seeing 4 more figure looking into the little broken ice hole he fell through. He couldn't make out any of the figures, but he didn't want to anyway.

He thought of everyone he knew. All the people he met. 

"Drista," he muttered.

Wait,

Drista?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Part 2? :D ive been getting many requests for angst so here u guys go >:) also tysm for 1k reads! <333 it means a lot to me! I've been actually working on another chapter thats gonna be really long and its based off a horror game I played so get ready for that soon >:))))) btw don't expect me to watch any horror movies or any games cause I absolutely hate horror :D anyways ye the horror game I played wasn't that bad, a little scary tho lol

Question of the day: whats your favorite song? atm mine is is your bedroom ceiling bored? by sody and cavetown >:P