𝟗 • 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃

SPOILERS FROM MARCH 1ST STREAM.

ALSO I AM WORKING ON THE CHAP I MENTIONED IN LAST CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO WRITE THIS TO PROTRAY MY SADNESS FROM THE STREAM TODAY 👁👅👁

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

↳ ♡₊˚. 𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

WHY WAS it cold? was this the feeling of working and fighting for years only for nothing and to end up dying pathetically? he knew dream would kill him one day.

"go see him for yourself," the man punched one last time. 

those cold words dunk into tommy's skin. it was so use in grieving now, he was stuck floating in an endless black void of nothingness. it was so cold, so cold it was almost hot, like the burning lava he always stared at in the nether.

tommy knew he was dead, there was no doubt about it. so why did he have this hole of sorrow in his stomach? why was he still hurting even though he was dead? maybe it was the fact he'd just gotten his tubbo back, maybe because he shouted for help and no one came.

it was their fault, tommy decided. they did this to him. dream had hit his heart in all the right ways with all the right weapons. not physically, more mentally. tommy felt the warm tears flow down his face. he hurried and wiped them away, big men didn't cry, right?

he was by the hotel now. his skin was a distasteful gray, it made him feel sick to his stomach. he remembered the big innit hotel, briefly. he remembered it being built, sam built it-. same left him. he remembered. sam left him to die.

he walked around coming to tubbo laughing with ranboo. the server was normal. did his own best friend not care? 'right,' tommy thought, eyes welling up with tears yet again. 

no one cares about you.

"no one cares tommy, why don't you get that?" dream leaned against the obsidian wall, chuckling slightly, seeing tommy in a panicked state.

"THEY DO!" tommy sobbed. "SAM! SAM! PLEASE LET ME OUT! PHIL?!" he called for help, but no one came. he wasn't giving up easily though.

"TUBBO!" he yelled for his only hope. he remembered the bees. he remembered fighting for the discs. they were so distanced now, tommy wondered if they even still had hope.

"TUBBO!" 

he paused when he accidentally yelled the name aloud, seeing the two pause. he disturbed them.

"tommy..?" tubbo looked over as ranboo looked suprised.

"tubbo." he shivered. it was constantly cold. the tone of the voice was cold, dreams actions were cold, the tension in the air was cold, tommy's touch was cold, everything was cold.

why was the world so cold? 

:,)