Kitchen Fun

A part two I am asked, a part 2 you shall get. Yes I used 2 different twos in the same sentence, sue me. Now, I honestly expected this to be a one part story but I couldn't resist. Can you really blame me though? Toriel is one of the best characters in Undertale. A long loved fan-favorite at best. And I might have come up with some kind of idea.

You had a pretty good time down here in the ruins. After all, not everyone gets trapped in a mountain with a hot goat woman. You spent a few days and nights with her, gotten to know her pretty well, and even got to have sex with her.

Of course there wasn't really a first date or anything with her, but there also wasn't much of a place to go for a first date either so there's that. You did explore some more of the house, but all you came across was some large hallway that you just noped out of, since you didn't want to waste the day trying to figure out what was at the end of it.

Speaking of which, you were waking up from the bed you were staying in with Toriel and yawned a bit before noticing that she was currently gone. You just figured that she had gotten up before you and you decided not to keep her waiting for you to get up.

She did clean the bed that you stained from the night you first had sex, but she said that you were more than just a guest and decided to have you stay with her in her room. At the very least you could cuddle into her fur for the night and feel her warm embrace back.

You decided to get up at that point and look around for your clothes that you had to pick up. Even if it's just you and Toriel here, you wanted to keep some sense of modesty. And besides, it'd be cold most of the time so there's that too.

You walked out of the bedroom and headed for the kitchen, expecting to see her getting breakfast ready. Though she actually was in the middle of washing dishes at the moment, but it's what she was wearing that caught you off guard a bit.

She was wearing nothing but an apron, one that's pretty small for her and while covering her front, left her back completely exposed. Especially her ass, dat huge, thicc, ass right in front of you. It already gave you a bit of a hard on the moment you saw it, creating a tent in your pants in just seconds.

No doubt she did that on purpose. Ever since that night, she has been acting more kinky and teasing around you and to say you were aroused would be an understatement. You weren't complaining though, this is something you can get behind. You were glad that you didn't need to hide your perv thoughts about her.

You smirked a bit and walked up to Toriel, being a bit sneaky about it so she doesn't notice. Then you grabbed both of her buttcheeks squeezing them as she squeaked from the sudden grasp. Then she turned and saw you before smiling.

"Oh my, you're certainly energetic this morning. ~" She says in a seductive tone.

"Can you blame me? Dressing like that so early makes it hard to resist doing this. ~" You say before rubbing her bum.

"Well, I decided to go with something that you'd like. So, what do you think?"

"Honestly, you look irresistible no matter what you wear." You got closer until you were against her back and could see her large cleavage. "But if you want my opinion, you're wrong. I actually love it." Then you moved your hands her boobs them as she moaned a bit.

"W-well, it may be a-a little early, but if y-you want..." She says while rubbing her ass against your crotch. "Perhaps the dishes can wait. What do you say? ~"

You didn't need to answer her, she already knew what it was gonna be. After a bit, you pulled her away from the counter and started assaulting her neck with kisses. She moaned at the sudden action but decided to go with it and let you continue.