Ending G (Warning, doesn't need to be read)

Okay, I know you guys probably don't wanna see th-Wait why are you here if you don't wanna read this? Why am I typing that out? You must've been curious or something.

... Mandatory Disclaimer: There won't be gore, but... there will be dark and sad tones, also this will be longer than the last two.

So, this was a little awkward. Why? Well, maybe it was the random kid that Toriel had decided to take home. Not that you had a problem with the kid, but to just suddenly have one appear out of nowhere was something you hadn't prepared for.

From what you had heard from Toriel, she found at the cave flowerbed you fell on when coming there. That got you a little concerned.

For one thing, it took you the better part of an hour just to get up there in the first place so you couldn't imagine them going through that. Two, you were an eighteen-year-old boy, and they were a short seven- to ten-year-old toddler, so it may have been less painful for your fall, but it had to be more for theirs. Three, following the last point, why were they just wandering alone around the mountain to begin with? It didn't make sense.

You tried to ask them some questions, but they haven't given you any direct or non-vague answers... in fact, they haven't said a word to you at all. They've just been quiet ever since. Just... stares, creepily. And it hasn't been a full day since they got there. The most you got out of them was their name.

Frisk.

You were sitting at the table with the kid to your right. They were drawing a picture of something, like always, quiet. Not even humming to themself. Well, it couldn't hurt to try and start a conversation, right?

"So, uh... whatcha drawing there?" You say, grabbing their attention.

They looked up at you, then picked up the drawing and showed you. It was of a yellow flower with a smiling face on it and a red heart above it.

"Aw, that's adorable. You are one talented artist." You say as they smiled at you before you patted them on the head.

They still didn't say anything, just again, stared with that creepy blank look. Like it or not, you had to get used to them being around. Sure, maybe you wouldn't be able to have 'fun' with Toriel as much as you used to... but hey, at least there was more company. Plus, it's not like you were someone who couldn't go a day without having sex.

(Next Day)

You were out walking around the ruins, just exercising a bit and even getting to see the other monsters and how they were doing. However, something was wrong.

Wherever you went, where you had gone, the place was... empty. No monsters in sight. Not even the spiders at the shop were there to greet you. It was really strange. You had expected at least someone to be around, surely. Where could they have all gone?

Then you stopped and looked harder around. There was some bits of dust on the ground. As if things weren't strange enough for you. Maybe someone forgot to sweep or something?

Then you looked closer and saw robes strewn across the floor. You recognized these robes as the ones that the froggit would wear. You got confused and knelt down, picking one up. As you did, dust came out of it as well. Your brow furrowed as you started to think about why these were just left alone, covered in dust... dust... dust...

When monsters die they turn to........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Your eyes widened...