4)Silencing Charm

~As always listen to the song when I mark it!~

~Movie suggestion:Fifty Shades Of Grey~

~I'm so sorry of this is terrible I'm trying:) I was listening to Do I wanna Know by Artic Monkeys....Listen to it you'll recognize it from tiktok

      ~General POV~

       Bill threw y/n over his shoulders like he has before trying his hardest to push down the fact you had to return to Hogwarts in 3 days. "Biiiillll come on I can walk." Y/n didn't mind the blood rush to her head this time considering she just may get somewhere this time. Bill cast the charm over the room throwing you onto the bed as he placed his wand on the bedside table Charlie kept for his water and glasses. "I don't have time for your innocence game. Strip." Bill took his dominant roll which came out a lot when things like this happened. Sometimes when he was in school y/n would flirt with Charlie to annoy Bill on purpose but he would always somehow control you. Being the way you are...tough but submissive behind clothes doors you got up slowly stripping yourself of your pajamas you had on. Bill's smirk only grew wider as he realized you had no panties on let alone a bra leaving you completely exposed in front of him, but before Bill's urges could push him any further he swallowed them down "All fours now." As you walked back to the bed he grabbed your wrist tugging you back to where you stood before. "I meant where you stood. On the ground on all fours." Y/n was confused as to where Bill was heading with this, but desperate for him to finally fuck her she dropped down adjusting herself on all fours keeping her head down as she saw Bill's clothes drop to the ground, while he walked away y/n was curious lifting her head slightly only to see Bill grab one of his belts. Bill sat on the chair hoping this wouldn't be weird to you but ultimately not caring. "Crawl over to me and keep eye contact."

      Y/n for some reason didn't question him only doing what she was told as her own liquid dripped onto the floor and some going down her leg. She looked up finding Bill's eyes while she slowly crawled over to him smirking as she did it hoping it looked somewhat seductive to him and oh it did. "That's it kitten listen to daddy." Smirking as she crawled onto his lap grabbing his 10 inch dick stroking it before going down on him, y/n''s hands stayed at her side but Bill prefered that her hands clawed at something so he took both of them placing one on each bicep while he grabbed her thighs bringing her to the bed to fuck her the right way at least for their first time. "Merlin MOVE BILL!" but those words were instantly regretted as y/n blurted and yelled at Bill as he pulled out flipping you onto your stomach. "There's a difference you know little one?" pulling your hips up once again on all fours with your ass as high as it could go. "You have to learn to respect me in the bedroom...don't worry we'll have some rules before you go back to Hogwarts as well." "Ah!" Y/n screeched as she realized Bill was punishing her for her actions the belt coming in handy now.

      After about 20 minutes of Bill smacking your ass and back with the belt you were as red as he wanted you to be finally thinking you wouldn't be able to properly sit down for a couple a days he harshly flipped you back over onto your back as your boobs bounced either way. "AH!" y/n screeched as the raw skin hit the cool silk covers. "Did you finally learn your lesson baby?" Bill's words came out more venomously because the longer he waited the more hard he got. At this point they were both in agonizing pain for each other so Bill was done with torturing the girl because he'd be torturing himself more than either of them. "OH MERLIN BILL!" Y/n screamed as Bill slammed into her reaching her g-spot immediately. "That's right scream out for me." Bill contiuned to thrust as hard as he could as y/n continued to scream out for him holding on as long as she could so her and Bill could finish together. "I'm close little one cum for me." He whipered leaning down to y/n's ear and that's all it took for her to come undone under her. Bill kept thrusting as he finished inside her pulling out he walked over to the table. "Wait Bill don't leave." Y/n said weakly as her eyes fluttered shut but he only chuckled. "I'm not leaving I need to cast a spell so you don't end up pregnant, I think we can wait a little longer for children." Casting the spell quickly before y/n fell asleep. Bill grabbed another blanket not bothering to get dressed throwing the blanket over both of them wrapping his arms around y/n falling asleep.

      "DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PACK!" Percy yelled pushing the door open seeing y/n and Bill still asleep after his yelling. 'Merlin they can sleep for days how the hell?' He thought to himself, he debated pulling the covers off of them but decided against being as their clothes were scattered on the floor everywhere, so he walked over to y/n shaking her lightly knowing she wouldn't punch him for waking her unlike Bill. "Bub come on wake up" He shook her a little more as she started to stir opening her eyes. "Alright let me wake up Bill and I'll be out in a half hour I need a shower." Percy only nodded walking out to find Charlie downstairs upset we had to leave. Y/n didn't bother waking Bill as she got up grabbing her Quidditch sweats and a crop top walking into the bathroom to shower. Y/n let the water run as she brushed her teeth and ran a brush through her hair to get some nots out before getting in. As she got in she heard Bill enter the bathroom as well. "Hey little one how are you feeling?" Before y/n could answer she turned around to let the water hot wayer hit her backside only to jump "BLOODY FUCKING HELL!" Y/n screeched at the top of her lungs as the water burned her backside from the wounds Bill put on her previous hours ago. "You didn't let me put lotion on babe you need a cold shower, let me come in." Bill honestly had no energy to fuck you so he came in turning the hot water down making it cooler against your back as he took care of you in the shower. After you got out and got dressed you both cleaned up the room knowing Percy packed your stuff for both of you, you guys took your time cleaning. Y/n had two days at the burrow before she had to go back to Hogwarts so she knew she and Bill had to have a conversation about this whole thing. Bill knew exactly what y/n was thinking seeing the worry hit her. "You're my girlfriend now, I have vistors rights at Hogwarts I'll see you all the time. I'm not leaving you I promise. But we're totally fucking in the middle of the Quidditch field and that's a promise." Bill was dead serious but it made y/n laugh as her worry washed away. That same day they headed back to the burrow. Everyone being hungry Molly cooked as soon as she got home as everyone packed for Hogwarts y/n sat in BIll's room looking through his clothes that she could take to Hogwarts deciding on 7 sweatshirts 4 pairs of joggers and about 5 of his t shirts and of course a bottle of his cologne. "Baby you know you can't take things without asking." He whispered from behind her. "I just love your stuff." Y/n pouted as she hugged Bill not wanting to let he picked her bringing her downstairs to eat. "So did you Bill, and Percy have fun at Charlie's?" "Oh mum you have no idea." Bill smirked as y/n almost pushed him off the chair with her casted arm.