Chapter 4: "Jane Doe" Pt. 3

A blonde haired boy looked from left to right outside the classroom door, grunting to himself as he pulled his upper body back into the room, turning to his teammates.

"Why hasn't he shown up yet!" The boy looked back out the door as one of his pupils turned to him.

"Cut it out, Naruto!" A pink haired girl scowled, watching as the boy ran to the chalk board grabbing one of the erasers. She marched up to him and glared as the boy set the eraser to fall when they're teacher walked through the door.

"What are you doing!?" 'This again! Yes!'

"Cut it out, Naruto!" An onyx haired boy, sitting quietly at one of the classroom desks, turned to the two.

"Hmmph. There's no way a superior shinobi be caught by such a simple booby trap, twice!" Just as he finished his sentence, a black, fingerless, gloved hand reached into the doorway. Pulling the door open enough to stick his head through. The eraser fell a top his head and bounced to the floor. Of course, Naruto just laughed at his little gag. The onyx boy gave a disappointed scowl and turned away from his teacher. The female character of the team apologized for Naruto's behavior, Their superior starring blankly at the three of them.

"Based on my second impression, I'd have to say... How to put this..." He scratched at his chin, a closed eye smile across his masked lips.

"I hate you, less." A simple, straight answer had the three of them deadpanning.

"Alright, Now that that's out of the way, wait..." The silver haired jonin scanned the three of them. Counting them in his head once or twice.

"Where's the fourth one?" The three team members looked around at one another, a bit confused by his statement.
"Fourth member?" Their jonin looked over to the pink haired girl who spoke and nodded stiffly.

"Yes. Iruka-sensei should have explained this to you."

"He did, before he left." The onyx haired boy muttered, looking over to the jonin. The silver haired man glanced over to his quiet squad member, examining him for a moment. He nodded and took a seat on the front desk.

"We will just have to wait then." With a small, covered smile he lent back, his hands against the desk behind him for support.

"What!?" Naruto yelled, glaring at his superior.

"Come on! I will not let someone hold me back because they're late!" He held his fist in front of his face as he glared at it.

Naruto, calm down! I am sure they'll be here soon." A gust a wind blew in from the window, the four of them glancing over at it as a couple of blue birds flew past singing little sing-songs. Another gust and a couple of papers flew off the desk, gliding onto the floor. The sun was getting ready to set turning the sky into gorgeous rays of orange and pink.

"I think we've waited long enough. Why don't you three meet me up on the roof?" The question was rhetorical of course. They didn't have a chance to even respond, he had already disappeared in a puff of smoke. Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke all looked to where their sensei had been and then to one another.

"This guy is unbelievable!" Naruto exclaimed, flailing his arms in exaggeration.

"Hn..." Sasuke spoke quietly as he stuck his hands into his shorts' pockets and headed out of the classroom and down the hall. After a small moment, Sakura and Naruto followed. As the three reached the staircase and traveled up to the top they saw Kakashi sitting on the wall along the edge of the building, looking back at them. He gave a small closed eyed smile and gestured for them to take a seat. They looked around a moment and then took a seat in front of the rows of Sakura Blossom trees planted in small dirt plots.