[ Chapter - XXVI ]

They reached the hotel at midnight... They were standing in the parking lot They hugged hugged each other ,eventhough they know they are sisters they still behaved like best friends...

Natasha smiled at Jeni saying "When shall we say that we are sisters to our friends"

After thinking for sometimes Jeni smiled a mischievously
By seeing her smile Natasha can easily say that she is planning something so she curiously watched her...

Jeni then said " how about not saying..... " quickly she intrupted her by saying... " No no, I can't hide anything from Vimal and Ajay... That too such a big thing.... Now they are here and they will easily identify that Iam hiding something from them... "

Jeni saw Natasha getting worried and stopped her from talking... "Oh oh wait.... Nat just relax... I have not finished what Iam saying... So let me finish.. " she chuckled at how I worried...

" I guessed that you can't hide anything from your world's best friend and so called boyfriend... " Jeni said sarcasstically smilling at me...

I nudged her shoulder saying " shut up , ofcourse my best friend is the world's best.... * diverted her eyes nervously * and I don't know any boyfriend... "

Jeni laughed looking at her, she enjoyed teasing her... So she playfully said to Natasha
" yeah, yeah , I know that Ajay is your brother right? " after finishing this line she waited for her reaction as Natasha has not noticed the end word..

Natasha suddenly turned back at Jeni.. As she realized what she said and turned to face her and blurted a confused sound... " Eh?? Brother? " she was shocked... Jeni laughed again saying " okay , I was teasing you... I can understand how important they both are for you... so now listen to my plan "

Natasha relaxed and started listening to her...

Jeni started saying " Look we are not going to completely hide it from them... But we are just going to wait untill our finale... To give them a suprise... What do you say??"
She looked at Natasha who is thinking deeply... And waited for her reply... Natasha slowly nodded her head smiling mischievously and Jeni returned the same smile...

*Natasha thought how Jeni and she had become so close to each other even after all those incidents, now it feels like the mic incidents happend ages ago.. , she felt happy how Jeni felt relaxed and playful around her... , She also thought that is this how it feels like to have a sister... thinking this she smiled happily.. Atlast she has a family *

Both Natasha and Jeni reached their respective rooms waving goodnight to each other...

Natasha walked inside her rooms smiling happily... She went inside the room and locked the door But as soon she turned inside... A amazing shock was waiting for her...

Vimal and Ajay was sleeping on her bed like they don't  care about the world

Vimal and Ajay was sleeping on her bed like they don't care about the world... and the whole room was a complete mess... With bags of chips and sodas rolling on the floor... Who knows how long the netflix on the tv in turned on... , Natasha was disappointed but not suprised.. She face plamed herself saying... " very good , what less do I expect from these idiots... Aish when they wake up iam surely gonna kill them... " saying this she turned off the tv and started picking the trash with a disgusted face... Suddenly her foot hit something under the couch... She was scared so she looked down to see check and saw Raksha sleeping under the couch!!!
Natasha stood in disbelief " what.... , you too, omg... These people are the end of my life... What are they doing here when they have their own rooms... " she dragged Raksha outside who was mumbling something in her sleep... She smiled at her and made her sleep on the couch... After a minimum of 1hr she cleaned the mess and sat on the chair exhausted... She felt very tired... So she thought of sleeping and stood when she realized how three people are occupying her room... She slumped her shoulders and sat again knowing how she made the best idiots of the world as her friends... But still she love those idiots...
Soon she has drifted to sleep on the chair as she was really tired....

___________ _____________

The next moning she woke up numb... Wiping her eyes and streching her hands... She looked at the time and was tensed... " Oh my god, i only have an hour for the competion to start and today is my finals, i still have not decided my dress and checked my lyric sheet or done anything, Omg omg omg.... " she started panicking...

Suddenly she felt someone touch her shoulder from back and said " Good morning, just Relax... " she can easily say who it is without looking at him... " Ajay... What do you mean by relax... Iam not in the mood for relaxing.... I haven't prepared anything fo.... " she was intrupted by Vimal's voice... " Good morning bunny... She turned to face him who is sitting in the wheel chair and smiling brightly holding her favorite coffee from high school... He is the one who used to prepare that for her , actually no it even reminds of his father ,Looking at the coffee she smiled for a second and took a deep sip... But she quickly started panicking again... " Vimal, good morning to you too, but i have to rush... "Ajay warped his hand around her shoulder smiling...when she tried to push his hand down she heard another voice intrupting them near the door and another " and where are you rushing to " , " when we are here " she turned to the direction to see a beeming Rasha and Jeni....

Natasha looked confused what are these two doing here when they have competition too... She ran to them and asked what was running through her mind... Raksha holded her shoulders and pushed her into the bathroom... " don't worry, just bath and.." "wear this" Ajay walked towards her with a gift box... he gave the box to her... she looked at his eyes suprised... He returned it with a gentle smile.. Soon she started smiling at him without caring about the time... Both stood there smiling and in there own world...

All three looked at them chukled on watching how she stoped paniking as soon she looked at his eyes....

Vimal laughed at these two love birds and cleared his throat... " uhmm... Hello back to earth... You still have only 40 min left " he said for them to hear... Suddenly they both realized... And moved away from each other... Both looked away... Ajay quickly stammered saying.. " o.. Oh.. Yeah... Go get ready... " Natasha ran into the bathroom saying.. " uh.. Um.. Yeah... Yeah.. I need to rush "

After few minutes Natasha came out wearing the dress Ajay presented...

Soon the girls surrounded her smiling they started doing her makeup and hair....

After ten minutes the girls finished their work... And placed her infront the mirror... Natasha was amazed by her own reflection... It was not so heavy like her last time makeover... But its still beautiful with a pink shadows and pink lip balm... Her hair was slightly curled....

She loves what she looks at.... She turned to her friends and hugged them saying thankyou...

Soon they went outside to present her infront the boys...
When they went out both were busy one is arranging her lyric sheet and other is arranging her bag... Natasha looked at them smiling on how they are running here and there preparing for here...

Jeni shouted... " hello... " on hearing her voice both looked at her.. And smiled brightly... Vimal exclaimed playfully " Oh, woww... when did my bunny grow into a beautiful woman... " Natasha smiled at him... Poking his shoulder... " shut up" she said smiling...

She then looked at Ajay ,who hasn't said anything

She then looked at Ajay ,who hasn't said anything.... She was waiting for him to say something but he diverted his eyes from her and said " Oh, then if all were ready lets move " saying this he gave her the bag and sheets to her and went out the door.. , which made Natasha a slightly disappointed.... Vimal looked at her face and nodded understandingly... He holded Natasha hand and squeezed it to reassure her as he knows she is feeling down...

They then walked out the room to the place where the competition is being held.....

What is the new problem? what happened to Ajay?