[ Chapter - XIX ]

The next day Natasha went to her competition venue but her mind is somewhere else...

She couldn't concentrate.. Her mind is thinking about what the doctors told to them before they left the hospital....

That night when both Ajay and Raksha forced Natasha to leave as she has competition tomorrow... When Raksha and Natasha are leaving they asked the doctors about his condition... But the doctors said " We are trying our best to protect him from brain death... If brain death occurs we coudn't save him but even we protect him from brain death , he for sure will be in coma... We are trying our very best... " saying this the doctor left and Ajay volunteered in staying in the hospital with Vimal so that Natasha can somewhat be in peace...

But eventhough today she couldn't put her mind to peace... Her worries and tears cannot be held back... Eventhough rightnow she is standing in the stage she couldn't bring her mind from the hospital and set it in the competition... If she hears any mobile ringing...her mind thinks it is from Ajay....

The performance was Natasha's... So Raksha tried her best to cheer her up but she couldn't...

Jeni was noticing Natasha change in behaviour and her absent mindedness from a distance and was conspiring something with her girls and laughs cruely...

After sometime.. When Natasha turn comes she walks to the stage to perform... She was acting her best to smile in stage but she also fails in it miserably... She very well know that this is a elimanation round... Eventhough she cannot concentrate... She took the microphone in her hands and clears her throat... Everybody are awaiting for her performance... All the curious eyes of the audience and the judges was on her... All their expectations which gives her motivation and energy today make her feel burdened....

But she said to herself to atleast sing for the audience who were looking at her expectantly....

So she brings the microphone near her mouth and opens and mouth to sing... But there comes no sound rather than a beep sound from the microphone....
Someone disconnected or sabotaged her microphone.....

Audience starts to laugh at her or maybe at the weird sound... But now Natasha was standing in the centre of the room filled with laughter.... And Judges were losing their patience... As she already took a long to start and when she starts the microphone spoiled...

Raksha was confused as why suddenly the microphone is going to be sabotaged.... So she looked around to notice a weird smirk on Jeni's face.... She was smiling at Natasha cruely...

Many tried to fix the mike but they couldn't find what excatly happened cause everything is fine...

Natasha eyes filled with tears and she was embaressed so she ran down from the stage and went out of the room....

The Judges shook their dissatisfied... And with that the competition came to an end for today....

Now its the time to name the list of people got selected for the next round...

Only 7 members can go the semi finale round and from there they select 5 members for the finale....

The Judges started reading the qualifiers name... Every contestants were very curious nervous and excited...

The people who are qualified  for next round are Raksha , Jeni , and three of her friends ,   and one more girl named Rita with two more boys... John and Varun................. But till the last Natasha's name did not appear on the announcement

Raksha felt bad for Natasha....
Natasha was heart broken but she was still trying her best to smile and congratulate Raksha as she is qualified

But Raksha can clearly understand how Natasha feels and how she is trying her best to smile for her so she immediately hugs Natasha
She doesn't know what to say to console or lower her worries...

But she surely knows if Natasha had performed she would have been got qualified and she also knows who is the culprit who is one that sabotaged her mike... And how she smiled cruely...

The qualifiers are asked to congratulate each other and sit in their qualifier seats... So Raksha left Natasha and went near Jeni and extended her hand for congratulating her...

Jeni was confused as Raksha was extending her hand to her... But she ignored it and took Raksha hand smiling evilly... Raksha slowly came near Jeni's ear saying " I know the one that sabotaged Natasha's mike and they are soon going to get their payback... " On hearing this Jeni opened her eyes wide from shock... Her smile disappeared and it is replaced by Raksha's... Raksha's eyes make Jeni cringe

With Natasha's dream sabotaged ,the rift between Raksha and Jeni and Vimal's life at stake.... What more awaits Natasha??

Oh ! There folks , Do get sad so quick this is not a end just an interval...
So keep reading to know more about some intresting twists