Chapter One

Amidst all the joy stood a man , heart and eyes dripping with love and feet drawn towards his soul . Nearing the chambers where he left his heart for fourteen long years , he pushed the dark doors and his dark black eyes went on her who was engraved deeply in his heart . Sitting next to her , he found himself fall over in that unfeigned love again . Their love that seemed magical yet serene ,enthralling yet peaceful . All those cravings that he had buried came back swiftly as the breeze to his heart to hold her hands , to admire those deep blue eyes , to feel possessive about her heart and to shower his affection and care on her soul . His harsh hands held her soft hands and his mind went to the day he garlanded her , becoming hers forever . Then came those vows which tore his heart in bits , crushing the soul in him . His hold on her hand loosened , the promise that he would stand by her always and will fill her life with colors of happiness. His heart burnt in that guilt of leaving her those long years and making her go to the land of dreams .He got up at once and those words of wisdom from his elder brother echoed in his ears, "Lakshman when you meet Urmila , don't leave her hand in guilt for you are leaving her yet again .Remember this " . He ceased his eyes and thanked his eldest from heart , he always helped him.His savior ! His hands moved softly over her hairs . She was beautiful just as he first saw her but her glow missed for he had taken her glow that kept him shining all these years .His heart bowed in front of her love and sacrifice and he knew fully she would never agree to this and would proudly proclaim him to be the best brother one would ever get . It was time !
With the call of love of her name from his lips , her fish-shaped eyes opened .He smiled softly ,he wanted to capture that form of hers and cherish it till the end of time and know it was love just pure,unconditional love for him as his eyes moistened up in bearing the end of the fateful separation . He gathered her in his arms , as two hearts cried remembering how they missed each other incredibly , how they bawled in the agony of their separation every day , remembering their time together . Their eyes sparkled with love as their hearts joined together forever.

The one born out of the pious earth smiled feeling the joy of her children , Her eyes moved towards the lord of her heart whose red lips where spread in a mesmerizing smile and his lotus eyes were moist . The lotus eyes met a pair of lotus eyes , million deep heartfelt emotions that was conveyed . The Suryavanshi recalled those words of his beloved before she stepped into the flames of fire ," This is the test of our love for each other Swami". "You were right Sitae , that moment of again losing you was my test only " said the son of Kaushalya within his heart and his heart did hear him as she held her hands in his and rested her head on his chest . His hands embraced her and he knew he would always love her now and forever . She knew in her Raghava's love the entire of the universe existed and his love for her was as much as her love for him .

By sparkle012m

Thank u sakhi for this beautiful One Shot