Keeper of the seven keys

SEA GLASS IS GREAT
...................................................

~previously~

He watched with desperate eyes and Aizawa raised the phone to his ear "Who is this?" He asked nonchalantly and the second he seemed to receive an answer his face went pale and his hand clenched into fists.

~
3rd person PoV:

He watched with desperate eyes and Aizawa raised the phone to his ear "Who is this?" He asked nonchalantly and the second he seemed to receive an answer his face went pale and his hand clenched into fists.

Shouto stared at his teacher's reaction with fear present in his eyes, due to the way Aizawa reacted Shouto could only logically assume the worst and that fact only caused his paranoia to increase.

Aizawa paused for a second, still shaken having heard the answer on the other end of the phone and he shakily took a breath in, trying to relax his composure so he could form a response.

He closed his eyes for a mere second before hesitantly parting his lips to speak. Aizawa cleared his throat "Good afternoon..." He started formally, deliberately avoiding saying the person's name as to not startle the teen still in the room "...Is there any particular reason as to why you are calling?" He said, keeping his voice monotone and causal despite his desire to shout his anger down the phone. 

Todoroki stared, wide-eyed with his heart beating rapidly inside of his chest like drums at a rock concert, he could even hear the loudness of his heart in his straining ears (Idk how that's possible but it sounded cool and dramatic so yeah).

Aizawa, noticing his lingering gaze, turned his back on the teen. Though it was a useless attempt to prevent Shouto from hearing in on the conversation and the said teen did not know whether it was through fear or curiosity, but he did not seem to care if they noticed him watching anymore.

From the other end of the phone, Shouto could distinctly make out muffled shouting and loud stomping sounds that only seemed to make his heart beat harder inside of his chest and at that moment, his suspicions had been confirmed: it was most certainly his father who was calling Aizawa.

At his realisation, Shouto's breath seemed to pick up in pace, though with force he managed to keep it level and quiet as to firmly listen in without missing a single clue as to why Endeavor was calling. Could he have found out that I faked the signature? Shouto pondered worriedly as he listened to Aizawa's response, hoping that it could help him figure out what his father had said.

"I apologise that it has taken you this long to reach us..." Aizawa said, after waiting for the man calling to finish his sentence and Shouto furrowed his eyebrows "...Since we are in the middle of nowhere it has been harder for the students and teachers to receive calls or messages" Aizawa said calmly, though his clenched and shaking fists said otherwise about his seemingly relaxed composure.

Once again, muffled shouting from the phone could be heard and for a brief second it was the only sound that filled the quiet room, everyone seemed to be listening intently on the man's conversation "Hold on..." Aizawa said with a sigh, interrupting the man's shouting with "...I can't understand you, perhaps if you calmed do-" He started though he was cut off by a stream of more unrestrained and muffled shouts coming from the other end of the phone and Aizawa moved to press his fingertips against his forehead in stress.

"I once again apologise for the bad connection but there isn't anything I can do about it," Aizawa said leaning on his right leg as he forced his demeanour to appear confident despite his unwillingness to keep up the facade. Shouto bit the inside of his cheek in nervousness as he heard the distorted sound of a reply from the phone "Yes, the trip is almost over...You should know this anyway Tod-" Aizawa started but he was once again cut off.