Infinite dreams

⚠️Todoroki cries again, everyone is shouted at and technically just depression⚠️
I mean my stories are just depression
...................................................

~previously~

"Hey Todoroki-Kun..." Deku said after a while of the short silence. Shouto looked over to him, his glare seeming to surprise him "...H-Hew about we all go on a walk?" He asked.

Shouto stood up and walked over to the sink, empty bowl in hand. He ignored the question and placed the bowl in the empty sink "Todoroki-Kun?" Kaminari asked.

"Stop it!"

~
3rd person PoV:

"Stop it!" Shouto shouted, shocking everyone in the room as well as himself as he whipped around to glare angrily at his classmates and teacher. His fingers gripped relentlessly onto the edge of the work surface as he lent against it, fingernails digging into the underside as he tried desperately to calm down his anger and nerves.

Though at the moment, it was as though his body had become his emotions. His mouth readying to spill them out as the last of his self-control left him. It was as though he were on the edge of a knife, the longer he stayed in that room, the further to the edge he would get. Until he would topple over and break, completely break and be left a shell of the person be once was.

"S-Stop what Todoroki-Kun?" Deku stuttered nervously as he forced a kind smile on his face. Yaomomo took a glance at Aizawa as if asking for help. Aizawa's gaze moved to her and it seemed as though he were holding back, as though he too wanted the answer to Midoriya's question. That fact would not do much to help Todoroki as the more he held back, the quicker Todoroki would loose control of his once well-kept emotions.

"Stop pretending to care!..." Shouto yelled, feeling as though his throat were burning from his resistance to cry. A veil of tears creeping over his eyes as his gaze shifted to the floor. His grip on the work surface tightening.

"Todoroki-Kun, we aren't pretending to care" Kaminari said, tilting his head up higher as if to prove a point. Deku nodded, turning to look at Kaminari as if he were using him as an excuse to look away from Todoroki.

"He's right Todoroki-Kun!" Yaomomo added, a somewhat comforting grin slightly spreading across her face.

"Yeah Todobro, everyone cares about you!" Kirishima said, a smile showing his sharky teeth. Kirishima looked over to Bakugo as if proving a point. Bakugo looking away with a 'tch'. 

Shouto slammed his hands against the surface and his eyes darted back up aggressively. An uneasy silence filled the room at his actions and the smiles on a couple of his peers faces dropped "Stop lying! I am fed up with it!" He yelled, voice monotone in a chilling sort of way.

"We ar-" Deku started but he was cut short by Todoroki.

"Yes you are!..." Shouto yelled, the tone of his voice becoming unsteady as he let go of some of the strain on his throat. Tears built up in the corners of his eyes, welling up until they were practically drooping from his eyes but he refused to blink, he refused to set them free from the cage that held them hostage "...Nobody ever cared!" He said.

"Todoroki, calm down" Aizawa said, finally taking some action as he took a step forwards. Hand raised slightly in the air as if it would help the teen calm down. Though it was too late.

"Stop!" Shouto yelled, tilting his head up as he let that word loose. The action condemning the tears to fall from his eyes and down the pale skin on his cheeks. The salty substance stinging uncomfortably at his skin. Aizawa stopped abruptly in his tracks, not knowing why. It was not that Todoroki was a threat to anyone, it was just the stern and broken tone that he said it in almost forced him to.

There was a short silence only filled by the ragged breathing of Todoroki, frost biting at his lips and skin with each exhale. Eventually Shouto started up again, his voice becoming more broken and out of control as he spoke. He could not control it, not even if he wanted to. The words were just falling past his lips quicker than he had time to comprehend them as his emotions took over his body.

"If you cared, none of you would ignore the way I limped everyday into school!..." He shouted. Each of their faces turned into an expression of either shock or guilt. Aizawa looked down to the floor out of shame "...You wouldn't just stare at me that night or bang on my door-"

"Todoroki-" Yaomomo started, trying to explain as tears began to fall from her eyes.

"No!..." Shouto cut her off, taking a deep inhale to regulate his breathing. Tears continuing to cascade down his cheeks. Falling beautifully from his chin like a raindrop falling from a leaf, to land in a tiny puddle on the floor.

"...You all saw the way that Endeavor an I treated each other and you did nothing..." He shouted, voice deepening in emotion as he slowly slipped down the curve of the knife. His composure dropping bit by bit with every breath he took in, every teardrop that fell from his eyes, every shake of his frail body, every pitying glance from his classmates until he toppled over. Until he fell from the cool metal of the knife and into a cold, dark abyss filled with pain an his own self-hatred "...HOW CAN YOU SUDDENLY SAY THAT YOU CARE?!" He cried out.

Shouto felt his body go cold and he fell onto his knees. Not because he was tired but because of the extreme amount of emotion that he was feeling. It was too much to handle. His hands pressed against the cool tiles of the kitchen floor, it stinging against his skin. Shouto's head dropped down so that he was staring blankly at the floor. Tears coming from his eyes mindlessly and dampening the fabric on his jeans.

"If anyone cared..." He muttered, voice slow and empty. He stopped for a second, finally contemplating his choice of words "...Touya would still be alive" He said.

They stared down at him, standing up from their seats. Nobody knew what to say, nobody knew if to ask who Touya was, nobody knew what to say to comfort him, nobody knew that their care would effect him that deeply, nobody knew anything and that only hurt Shouto more deeply.

Nobody knew how to save him.

Or so he thought...

Okay I am genuinely sorry that this is short and took ages to update. I have been a bit addicted to an art app that I got and it's even annoying me now.
Next chapter I will add my very own Todoroki or little comic strip for u.
U can choose, a small comic strip of a part of the next chapter or Todoroki?

Ok I realised that I forgot Mina was there as well so I just going to try and squish her in in the next chapter
Sorry if she appears out of nowhere lol

Ok I realised that I forgot Mina was there as well so I just going to try and squish her in in the next chapter Sorry if she appears out of nowhere lol