C h a p t e r~ 5.

Walking around the outside mall, Tsuyu is finally searching for something specific. 'Why not browse for some pokemon plushies' she thought.

It was kind of wild how she was the only one heading that direction. Was she the only one who enjoyed stuffed animals, or was she just that odd.

When she found the gaming store, she headed in, just to find an unbelievable sight.

Bakugou was playing an arcade game.

How odd. The class's most hot-headed and powerful student, playing himself a decent game of Mario kart. 'Strange. Didn't think he'd be one to play childish games like this out in public.'

Tsuyu walks up to the arcade machine and stands by him. Not saying anything.

Bakugou on the other hand, wasn't doing to good. He keeps dying to the other online freaks in the game. Somone with as much self control as him couldn't be seen flying off the edge every 3 minutes.

“Wow. You're terrible at this.” Bakugou snaps his head around to see his classmate Asui, staring at his gameplay.

How perfect.

"Ah damn- Wha- Why are you here?!” Bakugou whisper yells.

“Quiet down. We're in public. We will not allow another one of these situations to get us banned out of another public store.” Tsuyu says in a monotone voice.

Bakugou cringes at that. He remembers screaming his head off at Kaminari when they were in a public hero training center.

"Tch. Wasn't my fault, Pikachu shouldn't have mentioned-”. He stopped. Why did he stop? He was about to uncover a secret, no one needed to know.

“Mentioned what? Ribbit.” Tsuyu glanced over at Bakugou, who seemed to be having an inner mental crisis. He just glared at her, and turned back to his game.

'Best not to bother him then.' Tsuyu thought as she walked over to the gamers collection compartment.

Bakugou groaned silently when he sees that he has lost his game. To someone called 'Drippygamer43'. 'Fuckin' asshole.' He thought.

As he put his hand on the joystick, danger finally knocked on his door.

“EVERYONE ON THE GROUND.”

'You've gotta be shittin' me..'