C h a p t e r~ 2.

Kirishima and Kaminari were in Kirishima's room talking and playing video games.

"Dude. Why didn't we just tell Tsu our deal. She's cool and she could've helped us." Kaminari said.

"Nah bro, when I was holding him back, he was mad as heck. But when Tsuyu scolded him, didn't you see the blush on his face?" Kirishima added.

Kaminari is kinda stoopid so he's a bit clueless.

"Where are you getting at?" Kaminari asked.

Kirishima smacked him upside the head.

"He likes Tsu! I thought it was obvious.." Kirishima said.

Kaminari rubbed the side of his head but then he looked like a lightbulb struck his mind.

"Let's ask Mina. She'd know what to do.." Kaminari says as he gets up and exits the room.

--With Bakugo--

'I think I gave it away..'

Bakugo was inside on his phone playing a very addictive game. He couldn't get her off his mind.

'Dangit. Those two idiots almost found out. I can't risk that anymore. I don't have time fo crushes or anything when I need to be number 1.'

Tap

Tap

Tap

'I don't even like her anyway...'

Tap

Tap

Tap

'She just needs to get out of my head'

Tap

Tap

Tap

'Plus, she would never like me because she's friends with that dang nerd..'

Tap

Tap

Ta-

'WAIT WHY DO I CARE IF SHE WOULD LIKE ME OR NOT. DANGT!' Bakugo hit his head against the wall.

Bakugo then leaned back is office chair and fell out of it.

Midoriya ran up to his room and knocked on the door. (He was talking Uraraka and Iida)

"Kacchan? Are you okay?"

"GO AWAY NERD" Bakugo yelled.

"Ah, okay." He says as he walks away.

'Tch.'