C h a p t e r≈ 6

'You've gotta be shittin me..'

Bakugou groaned as he ducked down infront of the machine. He glanced around to see Asui doing the same. When Asui caught his gaze, they quickly moved backwards to the Nintendo side of the store.

“We can't have one day..ribbit.” Asui croaked. “And I was just about to get that Pokemon plush on the shelf. Now I got to wait like a month to come here again.”

It was part of the rules. If there was a break in or some sort of attack on a building, student weren't allowed to be at that store or building for a full month.

The villains have been learning and watching. The only way is to just follow the rules of the teachers.

“Not like your short as would reach it in time..” Bakugou whispered. He wasn't wrong. He saw here jumping up and down to grab the plush and was honestly getting angry. Made him laugh .

Asui scoffed. Bakugou chuckled.

“Laugh at this.” Asui whispered as she wrapped her tongue around Bakugou and flung him across the room towards the man holding a gun towards the Xbox section to an innocent bystander.

Bakugou crashed into the guy letting the gun fly out of his hand and onto the ground.

“Shit!” Bakugou cursed as he fell to the ground with the guy.

Asui jumped over the counter as she grabbed the man with her tongue by the ankle and tossed him in the air, only to catch him and wrap her tongue around his body restricting his movements.

“Fucking frog..” Bakugou cursed as he stood up.

Not the worst thing he's called her, but he was pissed.