Chapter1/Part 6

I FEEL unwanted and used, Why am I here? I don't deserve this...I don't deserve life

Micheal's PoV-
I walked threw the door to the pizzaria, no one was here? Weird...Herny might of closed early, I also saw the animatronics were missing.

I jumped to a feeling on my shoulder, I turned around, Its just Herny.

"Morning, Were is everyone?" I asked.

"Micheal, We need to end this, We are burning the Pizzaria today-Uhhh, Surprise?"

//Im listening to some intense music lol//

I won't complain, its not a bad idea...But I feel quilt, I nodded.

Henry looked surprised, "I didn't expect you to agree..."

"I think we both know those trapped souls need to be free." I smiled, Of course he can't see threw this mask.

"Okay...Heres the plan-"
Im to lazy to put the plan here -.- This story is lazy, XD Im sorry im not impressive lol

Hours later

I looked at the animatronics surrounding me, Baby, Trap, Lefty, and Molten.

I rember my mother once telling me, "Stay strong, You are you, -COUGH- No one can break you, I will always be here, Don't let ANYTHING Brig you down...Chris and Lizzy still love you, They will alway be is your heart."

ScrapBaby was in the middle of talking about some "Gift" one part caught me off guard, semmed like peanut head was surprised too, "I will make you proud daddy!"

Then Henry started talking, *Insert Henry talking thingy*

I was thinking to myself, This is the end Mike, I looked at the animatronics, I discovered that Charile was in Lefty, Peanut head is dad, ScrapBaby is Lizzy, Molten was ofcourse Ennard.

I felt regret as soon as I saw the flames, Wait I don't want to go.

Were will Henry be? Is this realy the end? Will I go to hell? Will I never get my chance to say sorry? I want to live on, I want to do good so I can see Mom, Lizzy, and Chris again...I don't want to go...

OwO what will happen next?
6
3
6
I keep you waitin on purpose lol