Chapter 2/Part 13

Ennard's PoV
Welp, I was gettin bored of arguing so I just jumped into the vents, "Ennard, Don't leave me!" Goldie screeched.

"You can telaport-WAIT!" Liz mumbled catching herself, Im gonna guess Goldie teleported.

I haven't checked on Eggs, I wonder how he is doing...

I dropped infront of his door, Last time I just dropped into his room...Well, I don't wanna talk about that.

I opend his door, not even bothering to knock, I already have seen him with no clothes what else will be new?

As soon as I walked into his room, Eggs was scrunched up into a ball on the floor repeating 'no'.

Infront of his there was a cardboard box labled "Memories" and a red fox mask beside the box.

"E-eggs?" I asked dragging my feet closer.

"Go away." He growled.

Was he angry, sad, happy? Why are humans so...Emotional?

"Whats wrong?" I asked sitting beside him.

He was still a shaking box, but he stayed quiet, "Eggs."

"Я сказал, уходи на хуй." He mumbled.

Russian? I know that one...Russia, Japan, Geman, America, and British.

"But im worried." I said softly.

"Ennard...I SAID GO THE F-ngh!?" I cut him off by pulling him into a sitting position, he's been crying.

"Whats wrong?" I asked tilting my head.

"I-....Nothing."

"Eggs."

"Go away."

"No."

There was a pause if science untill I sighed, "I know you don't want me to leave."

"What if I do and your just a dumbass?" I flinched abit at the curse.

"Then im a dumbass, But if your going to be a fucking c×nt then so be it bitch."  I cussed.//I had to add the drama -w-

I regret it because he only broke into more tears hugging his legs and hiding his face in his knees.

"Eggs, I didn't mean it like that, I jus-" I was cut off by small giggles and sniffles.

"You are a dumbass, You fell for it."

I blinked, "What? You weren't crying?"

"Well, I was...But you thought I was hurt by your cusses." Eggs looked to the side.

"Why where you sad?"

"Uhmm, Bad memories." He looked down at the fox mask.

"Want me to burn it?"

Micheal jumped in surprise, "Y-you can do that?"

I only nodded looking at the mask, "N-no." He mumbled stuffing it and pappers into the box.

I grabbed a plush that looked like me, "Uhm, Eggs?"

Micheal looked at me then the mini me, "Oh, Uhmmm...Yeah, I found that at Baby's when I was 13." He shrugged.

"But I wanna keep it on my bed." He snatched it and threw it on his bed.

I felt my face warm alittle, "Uhh, Burnt Spaghetti?"

"Ah, oh...sorry." I mumbled standing up as Mike pushed the box under his bed.

"Soooo, Wanna watch a movie?"

"Uh, Nope." I shrugged with a sigh.

"Welp, I feel hurt." Eggs chuckled looking down.

UwU, Hewo, I haven't updated dis since a bit, But hey im planning some surprises.