Chapter 1/Part 7

God's PoV
Its been 2 months since the Aftons lived back togeather with the animatronics.

Chris still hasn't told his parents about him dating the nightmares.

Liz apologized to Micheal, And Micheal apologized to everyone, Especially William.

William also apologized to Micheal, It took alot of force to make him do the same to Clara.

Ennard started feeling feelings towards Eggs, Micheal felt the same but didn't confess it, Oh my god, They were to stupid to notice.

Henry and William were freinds again, Henry felt his own feelings towards William.

GlitchCrap had slapped Vanny for being dumb, William showed his team of bun buns to the others.

Vanny liked Clara, But her rainbow hair ass didn't say anything.

//Lol, Ill stop.//

Micheal's Pov
"Give it back Eggs!" Ennard yelled as I stoop up on the counter holding his beloved ExzoticButter.

"Make me."

"He's gonna end up fucking you." Goldie said.

I don't know why it was a good idea to leave Me, Ennard, and Goldie in a house alone together.

"Shut up fat bear!" Ennard hissed.

"Im not fat!"

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

I took the opportunity to jump off the counter running towards the bathroom, I looked the door behind me.

I smiled, I had just ran away from Ennard.

I herd a russle in the vents and looked up, Wait Ennard can go threw vents, Including the one that starts in the kitchen and ends in the Bathroom that I so happen to be in.

Ennard hopped down from the vents, He looked pissed.

"Give it back." He simply said.

I reached other to his face taking his mask and hat, Unlocked the door and ran.

I ran into a favorite spot I went to when I was a kid.

The basement.

I slowy walked down the creaky steps and sat beside the stair case, Im never usually the one to take Ennards things.

But I felt free and hyper, I herd Ennard calling my name from up stairs, I herd Goldie voice, He saw me run down the stairs, He better no-

The basement door opened, All that freedom and hyperness went away, I had saw what Ennard did to FuntimeFoxy took his things.

Did I have a choice to say sorry? No.

I felt myself being pushed into a wall forcefully.

"Ow!"

Ennard pressed his nose against mine giving a stern look.

You may be thinking he's acting up...But he had a right, This was the fith time I've took his stuff, Tease him, and been a pain for 4 hours.

I gusse he was fed up, "Get off."

"Give me back my stuff."

"Never." I smirked.

He pushed my hands up over my head, "I don't think thats a choice." He said.

"You don't scare me."

"I may not scare you, But that doesn't mean I won't hurt you." He gave off his own smirk making me take back mine.

I was a blushing mess at this point, I don't think he ment to put us in a heated moment, and sound hot.

"A-alright, Ill give you your stuff back."

"To late now."

Buh bye! Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger, Ennard go rrrrr