Chapter 3/Part 4

Chris is now C.C to stop hate
Nightmare's PoV
I was alittle surprised C.C said that to Goldie, I also don't care, Goldie is ALWAYS with C.C and its annoying, I would like to have some time with C.C myself...

"Nightmare, you good? You can put me down."

I looked to see I've been holding up C.C this whole time, "Oh, Sorry I was just thinking..."

"Its okay, thats the last easter thing that needs to be hung up, We could've done it faster if Mikey and Ennard didn't adopt that dumb egg..."

"Ah yes, they adopted two eggs to be exact, A purple one and a blue one." I smirked.

C.c laughed then frowned, "You don't think I hurt Goldie's feelings do you?"

"Well, Yea-...No, not at all..." I chuckled patting him.

Yes it was a lie, yes it was the first time I lied to C.c, buuuuut, C.c is mine...

William's PoV
"Henry~"

"GET AWAY FROM ME! I-ACK NOOOOO!"

"Will you just hold still?"

I looked down at Henry with a smirk, Me and Liz were trying to make him look like a rabit for easter, it was a struggle to be honest.

"Jeezes fucking christ, I'll give you a poptart." I rolled my eyes, he perked up.

"Okie." :) He smiled and sat still.

Clara's PoV
I've been cleaning and setting everything up for 46 hours...

God's PoV
You don't even wanna know whats going on with Eggs and Enn lmao...

Vanny's PoV
"You can NOT be an easter bunny, your to scary!" I shouted to GlitchCrap.

"I can if I believe!"

"Fine I give up, Im getting waffles." I said walking away.

GlitchTrap wants to be the Easter Bunny, and im saving him, by saying, "No, you look like a fucking rat."

Short but eh, I'll make another chapter for easter, before, on, or after easter because I dunno what my family plans.