• part_ 2•

Hiram  seemed soo pathetic.... can't even able  to show his love to his daughter!....his face went red and stamped!....

( hiram seems so a  righteous good father?? To you?)

Well let's see.....

"Fiza  can you plz make something light  for dinner??"....  hiram goes to fresh up! And he looks around the house  how it has changed in past two years....

  There was no cot , no mats to sit or even sleep, no windows on the hall just a frame of wood , not even a TV to watch!....... but  Ash being initimated  still  havent got over the shock that tall  man  on  white shirt is her father!!!!

"Ash  look what I bought for ya !! A barbie" .......hiram tells with a  soft voice to get his daughter out of her room

Ash  crawls and gets up from the floor she has been laying and steps slowly towards living room.....and  sees a big grin on hiram who is eagerly waiting to see his daughters face......"

but he never came to see or cared about her when  she was born and all he does is  always calling fiza and  yells at her for nothing!

"Hey can I get tat doll? "

she asks , as her eyes  are glowing at tat beautiful pink dolll.......it slowly  gets  her to hiram and  she suddenly  stops , waking up from the doll mesmerising  her....... her big eyes just  blinks a sec and  realized she was in her fathers   lap  ......

" mommy "she cries...and struggles to break away from his hands......he holds her tight and  tears falling down from both  their eyes ....as  he got happy and Ash got  intimated by him, like   she screamed  and got her nose running  , crying helpless.....as she never  met him and  now for the first time!!!
.......
.......

Hiram  got  pissed off and he gets out to meet his family side ......with an enormous   luggages and gifts to give his  siblings and his nieces and nephews........

Thinking nothing about his home and the woman  who  starves for month and  never shops  anything for her needs and can't buy her daughter wat she asks .....

can't able to pay any bills and couldn't even take care of their health  because money makes everything  and tat isn't  
Present in tat house!! 

Happiness lacks while
Hunger and  depression  heads up with darkness  making Ash  fell in mental depression from her small age..... :(

                           Years  passed.......❥
                                           After  3  years ....... ❥

~~?....❥➪➪ 🄲🄾🄼🄼🄴🄽🅃...?

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ❥❥❥❥🅅🄾🅃🄴 ;)

Next chapter  is gonna be Ash's  point of view ( pov, first person)
Excited ...?

Stay tuned ;) ♡