• part_3•

Ash ( pov)

Suddenly saw a tall, skinny shadow following behind me on my halfway to home from school....usually I take my path through woods and cross the river in town which is terrific every dusk I do it!!

Always being an introvert I never hung over with friends or anyone to spend even just hours or mintues to keep ma dumb ass happy...and no one ever mind me so do I.....

I was walking home alone on those mist filled wood path where I always used to see an old woman sell some berries on the end of it!

And today I spotted her missing.........

My heart racing , stomach bursting in fear and my legs are not in normal ......sounds of creepy wild dogs and someother creepy animals in the woods added more spice to my fear ....and legs move sooo fast.......rambling to myself ..... not knowing wat to do ma mind stay normal ...but I cant

Footsteps are drawing so close and louder it gets.......and heartbeat still on rise .......

...singing something stupid out of nowhere when a man is behind me stalking me for about 20 mins on my way to home...

My legs out of control started running as I dropped ma water bottle , ...and some books I was holding.......it was hell freezing out there in woods and I wasn't even wearing a jacket, being an introvert I refused to get ma moms jacket while mine was left in back yard rotten ..

one of ma fav books, just took it from the  library to start was now gone and have to get ready for detention for that loss of schools piece of  property ....

what if I get lost running into somewhere, or this man could kidnap me or what if I cant see anyone tomorrow .....

Running all these fictions and may be possible things in my mind and suddenly reaches a hig wall appeared out of nowhere and there is no way more to run , I still hear that foot steps as I hid behind an old truck standing there.......I leaped slowly out the trucks shadow.....seeing a bright light flashing straight towards my shoes from a cigarette lighter.....

And now im passed out like imma gonna die or he's gonna kill me and thought of escaping but anything won't work .....i close my eyes tight letting tears and covering ma mouth by ma hands not to let ma cry sound high .....and

Sudden creak of knuckles made ma eyes open and now that horrible stalker has caught me and as I opened ma eyes it was....

нєllσ gυys ;) ❥❥
.
.
.
.

Who the hell was stalking her???? Interested??

ⓥⓞⓣⓔ??? ❦ꨄ

Sorry for late update! Hope ya guys like it!!