• part_6 •

Can't get over  nostalgic  crappy memories...... i hear horn so loud in the street,  there comes a yellow cab and mom was  at  the porch.......lifting  stuffs to the cab , not sooo many things that we have to take with us .....nothing more than  clothes and documents ...... mom got into  and as I  stepped  my last  at the porch ...tears just  got toooo visible  making my mom  shout asusual ...

Two hours travelling to New Town.....as in 40 or 50 mins  roads and houses ....all gave a different look making me feel that lifes gonna be different too ,hoping for some change ...

Well I always do a lot of mind  thinking ..thinking... which never happens actually..... agree,  we all do ....sometimes we dream with no reasons tooo, that actually feels good at that moment  .....isn't it?

"Mom  are schools there  fun  and interesting?" I ask with my mouth in   soft low voice but mind with lot of imaginations already imagining  the answers for  that question...lol  I'm a weirdo

Rolling her eyes slightly  to my left  says " yeah " making my imaginations shut down completely......tat  was  an awkward silence.

Eyes were too tierd and mom soon fell asleep ...

And my eyes are  like this girl is never  gonna give me a shit of time and suddenly  my   exhausted eyes just  got zoomed and i notice  a
school  zone where  kids and teenagers  hang out happily after school with their parents and friends .....which I never got to experience.....

and I didnt take off my eyes turning back my head and  rolling my eyes till its edge untill  that view passed ...

Well that was a really a big fancy school.......I would never  step intooo.

MOM wakes up  and  " only few mins ahead ?" Asks the driver and soon
  I  get back to my thoughts that , one day I will become a doctor and
Build a house  show my mom proud .... and  make her realize tat her daughter was right and I wanna make  her feel bad for being so rude to me....

My conscience:  common gurl  enough ..... first finish your  highschool!!

Ok  alright ok I mean  common ! everybody  piles up these in their mind at childhood right??

My own  self destroying enemy  is my  own mind!!! I think too much I do know why but its just tooo much ....some times tat turns into rage and it hurts no one but mee....for sure  and tat is called self hurt mates !

All because of  non supportive parents who make their kid worry so much about future providing them no source  even if can try  to give them that ....

Enough my  thoughts now.....

Omg just got into tat town 's border  ...... there is a lake I  first  captured and then   in few mins cab just moved like a  worm in traffics  ....soo many vehicles  pushing up smoke made  road unclear and it  started to drizzle ....

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 ;)

𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 ♡♡
.
.
.

𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴??  𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲ꨄꨄꨄ

𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ❥❥❥❥

VOTE;)