No Judgement

When you're with me, no judgement

You can get that from anyone else

You don't have to prove nothing

You can just be yourself

***

[Niall is in Perth, Australia at the time].

***

Brr

Brr. Brr. Brr. Brr.

I let out an unwilling growl. This couldn't be happening. Couldn't a woman have a good night's sleep on her holiday?

Still half asleep, I fumbled for my mobile phone, which was lying on the bedside cupboard.

Brr. Brr.

The first notes of ABBA's 'Honey Honey' rang out and I suddenly had to smile despite my tiredness.

Niall called.

Brr. Brr. Brr.

"I'm already on it," I muttered, making a triumphant sound as my fingertips touched something metallic. At the same moment, however, I froze, for a dull rumble sounded.

Then there was silence.

"Mon Dieu!", I cursed and rolled to the edge of the double bed. Blinking, I opened one eye and discovered my mobile phone not far away on the carpet.

I stretched out an arm and reached forward. Obviously, I hadn't reckoned with gravity - a surprised sound escaped me as I suddenly toppled forward and was lying next to my bed instead of on it the next moment. My blanket also seemed to think I was getting cold down here, because it came right after me.

I sighed. What a perfect start into the day.

My phone showed a missed call and I pressed Niall's name to call him back.

There was a crackle on the line.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!"