Division 2

Azariyah's Point of View

When I look up it was Ryan

When I look up it was Ryan. "Here yo hoe ass go. Can she walk through the school before you start tryna make her one of yo hoes, Ry?"

I look at Ryan who's now glaring at Gio. "It's not even like that, cockblocking ass nigga."

Gio rolls his eyes and walks away. "Catch ya later, Bubbles." His voice trails off with the crowd.

"I'm Ryan, lemme show you around, don't mind Gio though. The luh nigga prolly just like you." I couldn't believe all that shit happened at once. Turns out, I got all my classes with Gio except Music and English. I joined Choir the same day, so they had to change my schedule. When I walk in, Gio was sitting right there in the first row. He came down and puts his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him and into his eyes. "Hey Bubbles, you sure you in the right place? You're supposed to sing here you?"

I move his arm from my shoulder and shake my head while laughing. "Boy is you sure that you in that right place?"

Ryan comes inside and glares at Gio, then leaves. I turn to follow after him but Gio grabs me. "Leave him alone, Za. He's taken, you know that right?"

I looked at him a little disappointed and then shrugged. "Ye. I knew that."

[After School]

"Hey baby girl, how you doing?" Ryan says behind me and grabs my hand.

"Yo get the fuck up off me before I beat the blood outta you bruh, don't even know you foe." I said while I chuckled as I snatched my hand away from him. He comes over to me and pulls me by my arm making me stop.

"Zari, calm down you making a scene."

I stare at him trying not to lose my temper. "Ryan, where is ya girlfriend, Nessa, at? Steady touching me being goofy, that shit ain't coo."

Ryan looks at me confused. "Where you hear that from?"

I look past him and see Nessa walking up behind him. "So you not claiming me no more Ryan,"

She looks at me, "Yo, why you talking to my nigga?"

I pushed Ryan off of me and walked away while saying "You tell me why ya nigga keep tryna talk to me." I got on the bus and sat next to Gio and took a short nap.

When I woke I was being carried off the bus in Gio's arms. "Why are you holding her?" some girl said.

"Lily, calm the fuck down. I didn't want her getting stuck on the bus, she was asleep.

"Baby put her down, she doesn't need to be carried."

I raise my head slowly and look at Lily. "Hey Bubbles" I nod my head at him.

All of a sudden I get yanked down from Gio and hit the pavement. I hear yells and screams from other kids. I get up and hit Lilly in the jaw. I walked away leaving her stunned on the sidewalk.

Seems like everybody's taken in these streets. It's whatever, ion need no type of nigga. I go home and get on my phone. As I'm scrolling on IG, I see a video of Lily yanking me down then me busting her lip. Damn. I saved it and locked my phone.

[Next Day]

When we got to school I walked straight by Ryan and his friends. "Aye yo Babygirl where ya going?"

I kept walking like he didn't exist because in my mind he shouldn't have. Ryan pulls me to him and brings me close to his body, then lifts my chin up so our eyes meet.

"I'm not doing this with you Ryan. Leave me the fuck alone." Ryan kissed my cheek and walked over to Nessa.

Awe shit. "Aye yo, Nessa, it's over. I'm with Zari now and that's a promise." Nessa walks away with her friends. Lucky me. More shit I gotta deal with.