Division 3

Azariyah • Zari • Za • Bubbles

 All-day, Ryan walked me to all my classes and I didn't have a chance to talk to Gio

I got on my phone in class to scroll through IG and I got a request in my inbox. "Stay tf away from my brother -Niyah,''

I texted the account back saying "Stfu and stay in ya place or get ya neck stomped" I locked my phone and asked to use the bathroom.

I round the corner and saw Gio standing next to Lily holding her chin up looking at her lip. They both glanced my way and Lily glared at me and then kissed Gio on his lips. I walked away and towards the other bathroom.

I When I walk in I was greeted by a strong smell of weed. I look up from my phone to see Vanessa applying lip gloss to her lips.

She stops when she sees me, "Look who decided to crawl from the gutter and show up in front of my face. Give me one reason why I shouldn't beat yo ass right here, right now."

Bitch, I laughed dead in her face. "You? Beat me? You could neva. I might be new and shit but, you don't know the real reason why I had to transfer in the middle of the year hoe." I pushed the bathroom door open and walked back to class. I'm so tired of being here already. This shit ain't no damn different from Chicago fr. Just different looking people with different accents.

[At Night]

I'm getting ready for a  party my friend, CoCoa, invited me to. It's supposed to be popping. Ryan calls me and tells me not to go to the party. I told him I'm not going.

Lies! The fuck I look like not going lmao. I was gone show up and cut the fuck up. I grabbed my Glock and tucked it in my pants then put my money in my pocket. I walked out, went to the party.

They got the music playing loud as shit and everybody bumping and dancing. That's when a dark skin nigga bumped into me. "My bad mane ian see ya there, but wassam with you. You cuffed or what?" I nodded and pushed past him. I got to CoCoa and her friends. We hugged and she dragged me to the dance floor. I'm dancing, bumping in others, and twerking. Then I get a pair of hands on my waist and it's that dark skin nigga. I continued to dance for a little and he led me to the bar. I'm taking shots and drinking full bottles. I then hand him my jacket and start moving around and shaking everything ya girl got. I'm grinding up on him, completely forgetting about Gio and Ryan. "Aye, what's ya name?" I asked him softly.

He started kissing my neck and in between, he said, "Jamal, yours?"

"Za is all you need to know." I leave him alone and find Gio. I hug him and talk to him about what just happened. I spot Ryan and then Gio drags me out of the party.

"Bro what the fuck is you doing, lemme go bruh." I yanked my arm away.

"Nessa tryna jump you, we need to go, c'mon Bubbles, we gotta go." Suddenly, I get yanked back. I instantly grab my gun and then turn around. Nessa sitting there staring at the barrel of the gun.

I cock it back and she starts begging me not to shoot. "Why shouldn't I? You've been giving me trouble since I took ya man." Outta nowhere everybody comes around and starts shouting "Oh shit-" and "Fine bitch with a blicky" Then the DJ starts playing a song and Gio grabs me.

He puts me in the car and he drives away. "Damn man you crazy as fuck. But I like that shit." I shake my head and start laughing.

I put my gun in the door of the car "You're a goofy. Where we going?" He doesn't answer and keeps driving. He puts his hand on my thigh and hums along with the song playing. He starts getting in my face singing while driving. Then he kisses me.

[Next Day aka Saturday]

I woke up in Gio's bed with only I'm guessing his shirt. I needed to get in the shower. I took the shirt off and got in the shower not even realizing somebody was in there. It was Jamal. He pushed me against the wall "So you stalking me now baby girl?" I tried to get out but he held on tighter.

I had really fucked up, shouldn't have been drinking. "Lemme go man." He starts grinding and touching on me. He then covers my mouth. I bit it and yelled for Gio. "Gio not even here right now." He grabbed my neck and then the curtain flew open. There Gio was. Standing. Watching. He yanked me from under Jamal, carried me out, and threw me on the bed. Jamal stepped out of the shower as Gio stripped down. I jumped up and ran. Gio tripped me and dragged me back to the bed. He tried to put it in.

Then I woke up. It was all a dream. I was asleep in my own bed. I rolled over and looked at my lock screen. A picture of an aesthetic couple. I look at my phone and there's a message. "I'm out and coming to see you soon, Love King."