¹² blue balls

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────

"well would you look who decide to come home and sleep in his own bed for once!" mina spoke while laughing.

"what the fuck are you guys doing here? it's... 3 am."

bakugo entered the student house he shared with sero, kaminari and kirishima. however, mina and jiro were there too. all of his friends were sprawled out across the living room eating fast food and drinking, while reading through stacks of papers.

"we're working on the reports of the recent nomu sightings in sendi. we also got mcdonalds, there's a burger on the table for you" kirishima said.

"thanks. god those things are back? haven't seen them in years." bakugo unwrapped his burger and took a bite. He then walked over to the living room where everyone was working and took a seat on the sofa next to kirishima.

"yeah but they're stronger now. they sent over miruko and her partner but-"

"wait are we seriously gonna gloss over how bakugo literally just did the walk of shame? i don't care for gossip, especially about bakugo, but this feels like a once in a lifetime experience" jiro pointed out. she was sitting on kaminaris lap across the living room. jiro's finger was laced around a strand of kaminaris blond hair and kaminaris face was buried into the crook of jiros neck. they were a cute, publicly affectionate couple, bakugo hated it.

"see! someone agrees with me thank you jiro! who were you with?" mina chimed in then took a sip from a canned palm bay. bakugo just rolled his eyes, he wasn't in the mood. all he wanted to do was shower, smoke a blunt and pass out.

"he was with that girl he was texting" sero sighed "and i'm done i don't fucking understand this shit." he dropped the stack of reports on the coffee table and leaned back against the couch, between minas thighs. minas pushed his long black hair back from his forehead and sero's eyes glossed over when he looked up at mina. he gave the pink girl a lazy smirk.

mina rolled her eyes. "you know, cami said you've been ignoring her. what's that about?"

fuck

with everything going on with komaki, cami didn't even cross his mind.

"i've been busy"

"really? busy?" she continued to press.

bakugo wasn't interested in talking to another person who was pressing him on his relationships. i mean, not like there were any relationships to begin with. cami was just another girl he'd been hooking up with, like komaki. But bakugo made sure all of his "relationships" (if you could even call it that) stayed causal. Therefore he didn't feel responsible to reply to any of cami's millions on texts, especially when all they did was give him a headache.

"too busy getting laid?" sero asked with a chuckle

no, too busy getting blue balls.

after rina, komakis younger cousin, caught him in the bathroom lingering like a creep, he was kept for half an hour while she grilled him on why he was there. the story bakugo told her was that he was a friend of ki's who had had a little too much to drink so she let him crash on her couch.

he let komaki deal with all of rinas jokes and questions on if they were dating. even though bakugo agreed on her answer "god no," it still kind of hurt him to hear. okay i was gonna say no but now why are you saying no?

"i was at the library" he lied straight through his teeth.

"it'll 3am?"

"got locked in. had to call campus security to come get me out."

all his friends gave each other a look

"what was it you were studying bakugo?" kirishima asked

bakugo was silent for a second before snapping, "for fucks sake i had shit to do that is none of your fucking business."

his voice was deep and almost scary... almost. the words he spoke sounded like an embarrassed third grader. that along with his cheek turing a light shade of pink and his friends couldn't help but laugh a little.

"ok dude no need to freak out, kirishima what were you saying about the new thing in the nomus that caused that crazy attack..." sero changed the topic briefly after.

bakugo ran a hand though his hair, embarrassment of what he just said set in.

then his phone buzzed

komaki
impressive lie you told
rina, did you come up
with that on the spot or
just another recycled line?

🔌
came up with it but i
definitely will use it again

komaki
lol
i'm sorry about what happened

🔌
it's fine you didn't know

komaki
i'll return the favour
promise<3

bakugo didn't even want to begin to think about how she'd return the favour. he just liked the message and shut off his phone. then cracked open a drink so he could actually spend some time with his friends.

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌳 .* :☆゚───────

too lazy to add the gif but y'all deserve an update so i'll fix it later.

anyways thoughts on this short chapter?