"I Didn't Have a Choice"

BBH x George - Assassin AU

AN - Angsttttt and Dream is there too just cause ;)

George sharpened his diamond axe. His mission clear.

"I want you to kill BadBoyHalo. Is that understood." Dream had told him, his voice low and threatening. George shuddered. He didn't have a choice. He put on his dyed black leather armor. This was going to be fast and he wouldn't get caught. George stealthy snuck behind the trees, keeping an eye on his target. Badboyhalo was skipping through the forest collecting flowers. He paused.

"Ooh Skeppy would LOVE this one!" BBH smiled as he bent over to pick a pink tulip. George saw his chance. Silently, he snuck up behind Bad, raised his axe to strike and...

"Ah! George! You startled me you muffin head!" George panicked and yeeted his axe into a nearby bush.

"Aha yup yup- Nothing going on here" He stuttered out adjusting his white goggles.

"Of course not buddy! Here I have something for you!" Bad said with a grin.

"Oh?" George asked curiously as bad handed him a small package. He opened it up.

"Ta dA! Freshly baked muffins and a bouquet do you like it?" George flushed, nobody had done something like this for him before. Would he really have to kill this guy...

"Wow thank you so much-" Bad pulled him into a hug.

"Anytime!" George hesitated and hugged him back.

"I probably should get going... Skeppy is probably wondering where I am" Bad said, tail drooping.

"Oh alright see you" George said in his token british accent, cheeks tinted pink as he watched Bad skip out of the forest. George couldn't believe it. He started catching feelings for the one person he had to kill. He went to go retrieve his axe, lost in thought when from behind him he heard,

"Oh George~" Shit. George stood up and turned to face Dream. His threatening smile mask leaning over him.

"You weren't thinking about backing out of this job now were you?" George gulped.

"No sir."

"Good. You better go finish the job." Dream smirked and walked off into the shadows. George realized he was holding his breath and let out a shaky sigh. "I don't have a choice." He muttered and walked off in the direction of BBH.

Badboyhalo was walking towards Skeppy's house, probably to deliver muffins when he got distracted by a bee flying by.

"OOH pretty!" He said following the bee, he didn't notice George lurking behind him. Bad sensed something was off...

"Hello-" His voice trailed off as he felt a sharp pain in his side. George stood there wielding his now bloodied axe.

"George- W-why I thought we were frien..." His sentence was cut short as he coughed up blood and fell to the ground.

BadBoyHalo was slain by GeorgeNotFound

Dream whispers to you... You made the right choice. 

George was shaking, how could he have done that. He fled the area running as fast as he could.

"BAD WHY NOOOO" He heard Skeppy's pained screams coming from nearby. He found the body. George stopped running and cried. What had he done.