The Test

Logan's POV:

It's been a month since me and y/n moved into the new mansion. We're starting to settle into it. Things have been going really great but, I miss Brandon.

I miss hanging out with him and filming videos. I miss pranking him and acting stupid with him. I miss everything about him. I wish he was still alive. If only my good for nothing father didn't end his life by driving drunk.

But Y/n and I's relationship has never been better. Our relationship is the only good thing goin for me in my life right now. But y/n has been acting strange lately....

Y/n's POV:

Man I been feeling really sick. I been feeling nauseous and lightheaded. I also find myself feeling more aggravated for no particular reason. I don't know if I should go to a doctor or something. But I wanna ask Logan what I should do.

I was laying in bed while Logan was in the bathroom brushing his hair after a fresh wash.

"Hey babe, can I ask you something?", I shouted to Logan.

"Yea what's up?", he shouted back.

"I been feeling really sick lately and I don't know if it's food poisoning or what but do you think I should go to a doctor?

Logan walks out of the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"How sick do you feel? What symptoms are you having?", he asks as he takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I been throwing up a lot and I feel like I'm about to pass out every 2 seconds," I say to him back.

He takes a second to respond which is concerning.

"Babe...remember about a month ago when we...ya know."

"Yea?" I say, then realizing what he meant by that statement.

"Omg do you think I'm-"

"Well maybe, but would that be such a bad thing?"

"Logan, I'm not ready to have kids yet. I'm in my 20's I'm still young. I wouldn't wanna be pregnant right now."

"Well how about this, we can get a pregnancy test right now to see."

"Yea let's do that."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

2 hours later, we get back from the store with multiple pregnancy tests. At this point I'm nervous.

What if I am pregnant? My first time having sex with Logan and I get pregnant? That would really suck.

I take the tests to the bathroom and Logan is outside of the door, waiting for me.

"How's it goin in there, babe?" He asks me, talking through the door.

"It's gonna take some time to process, still gotta wait." I answered him back.

"Okay...how bout now?" He asks.

"Logannn," I whine with annoyance"

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." He chuckled.

It was silent for while after that.

"So, what's gonna happen if you are pregnant?" Logan asks, breaking the silence.

It's hard for me to answer this question because I don't know the answer to it. What if I do end up pregnant? Will I keep the baby? Will I give it away? Will I terminate the pregnancy? I don't know.

I feel like my life just started and if I bring a baby into it, it would be too soon...

The tests finally go through. I walked out of the bathroom to show Logan my results.