Home

This chapter will include smut. If you are sensitive to things like that then skip this chapter. Thank you. Please enjoy!

Y/n's POV:

It's around 6 o'clock at night and it was starting to get dark. Logan is being pretty quiet on the drive back. We're both in the back seat and he's laying down. His head is on my lap as I'm playing with his hair. He's asleep.

We're not even home yet and shit has already hit the fan. So much has happened in just one day.

We arrive at the appointment complex. I had to wake Logan up from his sleep.

"Baby we're home. Finally," I said in the most positive way possible.

"Great." Logan answers back.

I still needed to get my luggage out of the car. So I told everyone else that they can go ahead and get to the apartment without me. Logan wanted to stay with me and help. So I let him.

He still seems to be depressed. So I tried to make him feel better.

"Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?" I asked him.

"I don't know...I just...I need you right now. Don't leave me. Please." He answered back.

"Of course I won't leave you. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere, Logan." I reassured him.

I pull Logan towards me to hug him and he hugs back. He embraced me for a long time.

"Let's go upstairs now," he whispered in my ear.

"Okay," I agreed.

We grabbed my luggage from the car, locked it, and went upstairs to the apartment.

"We're finally home," Logan comments.

"This is a nice place you got here, Logan," I told him.

"Thank you. But it's OUR place now. We both live here."

"Oh yea. I kinda forgot for a second."

"Me too..."

Logan started to feel sad again and the room grew silent. Then Lydia walks in the room.

"Hey Logan I'm gonna go home. Is there anything I can do for you before I go?" Lydia asked him.

"No I'm okay, but thank you. Have a good night." He answered back.

Lydia left the apartment leaving just me and Logan alone. Logan was being silent for a while. He looked like he was deep in his thoughts.

"You okay?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I will be." He answered.

"What can I do to make you feel better, babe?"

"I just need to forget...I need to forget this day ever happened for like 2 seconds."

I felt so helpless. I wanna help Logan I just don't know what to do. I think I might have one thing in mind but it's kinda crazy.

"I think I know something that can take your mind off of things," I told him.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Maybe I can help you out with something," I told him, getting down on my knees. I started undoing the bow on his joggers.

"What're you doing?" He asked me.

"Helping you out," I told him, slowly pulling down his pants to reveal his briefs.