anon request 2.

okkk strange request but could you do one where like you take Harry to your small hometown in Texas and you grew up in a nice white house and he’s just in awe of how peaceful and beautiful everything is?? Sorryyy idk it’s always been a thought

warm wind caressing his rosy cheeks. birds singing sweet melody of love under the heavenly trees. the sweet aura of the earth filling his nose, ethereal view of the picturesque

he was watching from the balcony of his girl, y/n’s home. harry was in euphoria when y/n invited him to show around her small town in texas.

he was very excited to see the home place where y/n grew up, excited to meet her family consisting of two brothers, mum and dad. excited to have some quality time with her in her small peaceful hometown.

the view from the car windows were absolutely vibrant. the grassy leaves of the trees rattling against each other, the pink flowers radiating warmth to the fields, sweet birds welcoming the couple with their melodious songs, the water flowing gracefully to the streams while patting the pebbles on its way.

everything was very fresh to him. the fresh air filled his nose and he couldn’t be anymore in content. he never thought y/n's place would be this beautiful but is he wrong.

he was in love with her hometown, actually he was in love with her. they might be dating for only 4 months, but he was sure that he loves her.

the way she scrunches her nose when her glass was almost falling from the bridge of her nose, the way she’s incredibly gentle to him, the way how politely she talks, the way how concerned she is about everyone around here, all these only made him fall for her even harder.

when the couple reached the small white house of y/n’s, harry was in awe. how did they beautifully crafted the exterior designs of the home, he thought.

in front of the house is a small plants with different flowers hidden behind the bushes. roses, tulips, lavenders and many more. the grassy floor were soft underneath his feet.

the house was simply elegant. everything was peaceful. her home, her garden, the birds’ songs, and even himself. he never felt so physically and mentally relaxed at the same time.

he was smiling widely in everything. he was happy, beyond happy you could say. the whole aura of the town beaming comfortness and homeliness to him.

he wraps his strong arms around her waist and pulls towards him. he don’t know what he did in the past life but he is thanking the gods above him for this moment.

“i really love you, you know that right?” he whispers into her hair.