2:16 AM

harry was drowning in the lovely tunes of the bar, an underrated artist singing out his tune with no care around the room, enjoying himself on the soft melody of the song.

his hand occupied by a drink which he mindlessly sips, eyes wandering across the room to a young lady, dressed in a pink embroidered strawberry dress, enhancing her prominent features.

he is completely intrigued by his best friend, who is holding his gaze with a small smirk on her lips. her eyes were glowing in the dark, a soft glint in the night sky.

he looked back at the singer who is currently singing her new song to the small audience that the mini bar is holding.

the young woman got up from her seat, started walking towards his direction. her dress swaying along to her walks as if it is also enjoying the music, softly tucking her hair behind her ear, a glow of her small pierced ears.

she slid down the seat next to him, still holding his gaze. his warm green eyes gleaming in the dark, they don’t exchange any words. instead, they turned towards to the source of the music coming, moving closer to each other.

he kept his hand near her where it was resting against the table, a shy gesture asking for her permission. she smiled at herself, glancing at him for once then back at the singer.

they watched as the singer poured out his words to the song, watching the lovebirds in the crowd, softly swaying to the melody of the singer’s untold confessions and others mesmerizing their significant other’s love. the atmosphere was warm, full and loved.

a new singer came to the small built stage, with a guitar in her hand. a shy persona with a cheeky glint in her eyes, fixing up her tonight’s set. harry looked at the girl next to him, taking in her features under the low pink lights emitting from the stage.

he smiled at her, still no words exchanged. they didn’t feel the need to converse over small talks, they were already comfortable with each other but keep noticing the other’s peaky glances.

she was playing with his hands on the table, with his rings and rubbing his knuckles. both of them were too shy to say anything, not wanting to ruin this wonderful dream.

a soft sweet voice of the singer echoed to the whole bar, pleasing to the ears, harry rested his head on her shoulders. inhaling the sweet lavender scent on her skin, his hair tickling her soft skin of her neck.

his hand taking her hand to his lap, playing with your delicate ones, noticing how your nails are painted by the soft pink undertones to match with your dress, smiling to himself when he noticed that.

one would say they both are a couple who just couldn’t get enough of each other, one would even say they were in love for years and they just confessed their feelings, but one would also say they were too good for each other.

he looked up to her, a grin on his face as she loses herself in the tune. her hands tangled up with his, he looked at her lips, soft plump and pink, so kissable. pure adoration in his eyes, a love glint in his eyes.

eventually, the song came to an end, a small applause can be heard. a token of appreciation and cheers for the singer of the night. she waited for the crowd to settle down and she started speaking.

“thank you for the love tonight,” she started strumming a few chords of her guitar, indicating a start of a new song.

“this one is for the lovers in here,” the audience cheered a bit.

harry got up from his position, pulling her with him, standing over the balcony of the bar. she giggled at his actions, his sudden change of energy and his enthusiasm over the words of the singer made her lips turn into a cheeky smile.